Chapter Three: Find a Different Nerdy-Geek To Pester

BITTERSWEET MOMENTS WITH YOUa jeon wonwoo and kim mingyu fanfictionCHAPTER THREE: Find a Different Nerdy-Geek To Pester

a jeon wonwoo and kim mingyu fanfiction
CHAPTER THREE: Find a Different Nerdy-Geek To Pester

FRIDAY

Wonwoo was in algebraic trigonometry when Kim Matthew's rager Saturday party was introduced to him again. A blue pen was being used to write down his answers; actually just about to scribble the curved number three, when his arm was being nudged and now a streak skidded a little ways across his sheet. The bespectacled male released a breath before turning to face one of his few friends. Friends that much rather blab about anything and everything that isn't math, than do their work. And Wonwoo was not giving them the answers this time. He refuses. Even if they pull out their best pouting faces and bat their eyelashes with the promise of paying him back in any way they can—which ultimately leads to the four of them sitting in a nearby restaurant where he wasn't allowed to pay.

He wasn't protesting.

"You'll come right, Wonu?" It was said by Hong Jisoo (or more preferably: Joshua), someone a little bit older than him yet can occasionally become careless with his actions. Hence the reason why he's now only allowed to stare at Seokmin...from afar. "I don't want to go alone, and boring one and two said they rather drop dead than and I quote, attend a frat boys way of getting some ass."

Wonwoo was allowed to roll his eyes right? Jisoo should know better than to ask him such a stupid question. Of course he's not going. He literally just told Kim Mingyu the same thing—while also in the same breathe rejecting him for about the nth time. He much rather find sanction on his dorm room living room couch, blanket draped over his lap as he passively aggressively beat all fellow online players at Kart Racer. He'll maybe even invite Junhui over (who'd be more than happy to stop whatever he's doing to rush over) and they can play a few rounds. If not, he'll find something to do. He's not going to associate himself with college parties ever again. The drunk people, the sloppy dancing, the obnoxious flirting. Just the thought of going gives him PTSD. His mind immediately flashes back to his first year. How he was so naive.

How he was willing to do anything for anyone.

A shiver traveled up his spine. He bit at the inner corner of his cheek.

"Sorry Joshua, but I'm gonna have to sit this one out. I just don't think-"

"Don't you dare say you're not ready!" The raising of his words, and the dramatic flailing of his arms caused him to be shushed by their professor. She gave them a stern look, small chapped lips even moving to voice a warning. Something about how there should be less talking and more writing. As if the rest of the class wasn't just as loud.  Either way, the students nodded to show they understood, even apologizing. Then they pretended to still be doing their many...many math problems. Well not Wonwoo. He actually began to do his work once more. It's not like he could focus though, because there Jisoo went with talking again. "It's been what? Two—three years, Wonu. Don't you think it's time that you get back out there? To stop sitting in your dark room for hours doing nerdy-geeky stuff, and enjoy yourself a little?"