Rak: innum konja nerathula neenga intha edatha kaali pannalana...

Lai shouted: pannalana? What will you do?

He called the secretary and she came there.

Rak: with whose permission you allowed her inside? Is this your way of doing work?

Sec: Sir, she told that she is Aakash sir's fiance.

Rak: even a bitch walks in the road will say like that. Will you let anyone?

Lai: mind your words, Rakshan!

Rak: Look, Miss Laila, naan decent ah sollum pothe veliya poirunga. Illa asinga patu than povinga. Etho pona pothenu porumaiya irukan.

But she was determined. Rakshan glared at the secretary. She forced Laila and she slapped her in return.

Rak: too much drama! Iru mudivu katuran.

He called the guards and they pulled her out and pushed her. Maid had cleaned the floor just with soap oil for first cleaning. It was slippery due to that.

Laila slipped from the stairs and rolled till the ground floor. Her dress was tore and her assets were clearly visible. Most of the employees turned their face in disgust but few men looked at her with smirk.

She was thoroughly embarassed and fumed in anger. Her hair became mess and fell on her face. She tried to get up but couldn't. Her hip was broken almost and with that her dress condition didn't let her dare to get up with the attitude when she entered the office.

There was laughter echoed from all the floors, crushing her in pain. Tears formed in her eyes. Guards threw her mobile on her lap. She took that and dialled someone. Soon a gang of few men with a lady came and took her with them.

Aakash, who was watching all these drama in his lap, smirked at her.

Aak: enna pathi therinjum nee enkita velayada pakurina, unna summa vida mudiyuma. You wanna be the queen of Kandarvgarh, right? Then try to withstand this King's play.

Pugazh and Hussain reached Shruti's office and her P.A. informed her about them. She asked her to send them inside and shut the laptop.

Pug: thangachi!

Shr: anney, Hussain anna, vaanga.

She hugged them both and made them to sit on the couch. She instructed Swetha to bring coffee for them through intercom.

Pug: enna ma thidirnu phone panni vara sonna?

Hus: ethavathu prachanaya da? Mapla nalla pathukurarla unna?

Shr: avaru enna super ah pathukuraru, ney. Konjam official ah pesanum athan office ku koopiten.

Pug: sollu da enna vishayam?

Shr: athu vanthu, ney...

Before she could continue there was a knock on the door. Swetha came inside and gave coffee to them both. She stood there with the plate.

Shr: kuduthachula kelambunga.

Swetha glared at Shruti and left from there. Pugazh and Hussain noticed this.

Hus: ama antha ponnu yen unna pathu morachutu poguthu?

Shr: ava oru paithiyam ney. Avala vidunga. Neenga coffee kudinga.

Pug: sari ma nee sollu. Yethuku koopita?

Shr: illa ney, naan pudhusa oru 3 board members appoint pannirukan. Athu vishayama pesanum.

Pug: un company nee appoint panniruka. Atha pathi enga kita enna da kekanun?

Shr: samantha pattavanga kita thana annan kekanum. Neenga than director, Hussain anna than CFO and thangam than CEO. Thangam oorla illa athan ippo unga rendu peru kitayum pesa koopitan.