Rak: Sunitha thana? Ava already nethe vanthuta.

Aak: Sunitha illa da. Ithu oru poramboku.

Rak: yaaru da athu Sunitha vida bayangaramana peru earn pannirukurathu.

Aak: Sunitha lam avaluku 1000 times better machan. Her name is Laila. Vanthu ava than en pondati ndra range ku scene poduva. Nee enna panra, naan solra mathiri sei...

Rak: sirappa senjidulam, machan. By the way, Sunitha unna emergency ah pakanumnu nachura da. Anaiku Pugazh kooda athan sonan.

Aak: naan pesikuran da.

Rak: ava appana interpol arrest pannitanga da.

Aak: athellam avan velila vanthuruvan da. Summa chinna pasanga game mathiri vilayaditu irukuthunga avanum avan kooda sentha loosum. Avan savu en kaila appadindrapo avan jailke ponalum naan bail edupan da.

Rak: ethuva irunthalum pathu pannu da en thangachi vazhkai un kaila than iruku.

Aak: naan pathukuran da. Nee naan sonnatha maranthuratha.

Rak: sure da.

After Aakash disconnected the call Rakshan reached the office. Whole office was under commotion. Everyone fell silent, seeing him enter. He entered the private elevator and reached the Aakash's floor.

There she was, Laila, in her one piece, which stuck to her body like a second skin and reached till her thighs. She was pacing in the corridor restlessly. Rakshan felt like vomiting as soon as he saw her.

Rak mv: ippadi oru kandravi kita enna maati vitutiye da paradesi! Unna naan anga vanthu gavanichukiran.

Rakshan pretended like he didn't see her and went straight to his cabin, which was in front of Aakash's cabin. Hearing foot sound, she turned and saw him.

Lai: Hey you!

He stopped on his track and looked at her. She walked to him as if walking on the ramp. Rakshan controlled his laugh with much difficulty, which wasn't noticed by her.

Lai: where is Aakash?

Rak: who are you to ask about him Miss...?

Lai: Look, Rakshan. I know you are the bestie of Aakash. And I guess Aakash might have told you about me with enough details. I am Laila.

Rak: right right, yes he did mention about you. Avanga veetla bathroom kaluvura aaya...

Lai: HEY!

Rak: illa illa thuni thovaikira...

Lai: YOU!

Rakshan continued telling each and every servent name and made her irritate to the core.

Lai: SHUT UP! SHUT UP!!

Rakshan fell silent and looked at her innocently.

Rak: intha listla yarume illaiyanga?

Lai: what the hell you are thinking about me? If he knows with whom you are messing up, he will kill you within second.

Rak mv: avanthana? Bathroom velakamaralaye unna adichu thoratha sonan.

Lai: I am his fiance dammit!

Rak: sorry naanga yarkitayum loan vangurathu illa. Neenga kelambalam.

Laila shouted in frustration and she understood that he was purposely insulting her. She tried to calm down herself and forced a smile to Rakshan.

Lai: look, Mr Rakshan. Naan avara rompa important ah paakanum. This is too personal for him or else I would have share with you.