Chapter Three: Morning Disasters

Start from the beginning

Gabriel looks around at the other animals. "Hello, there." He greeted them. He saw the other animals, some he has never seen before. "It's always nice to make new friends." He clapped his hands. "All right, everyone, let's tidy things up." He starts to sing.

{Happy Working Song from Enchanted}

Come, my little friends, as we all sing a happy little working song
Merry little voices clear and strong

Gabriel sings, the animals starts helping tidying up the apartment.

Come and roll your sleeves up, so to speak, and pitch in
Cleaning crud up in the kitchen as we sing along

Gabriel rolled up his sleeves, a pigeon hands him a broom and he starts to sweep in the kitchen.

Trill a cheery tune in the tub as we scrub a stubborn mildew stain
Pluck a hairball from the shower drain
To that gay refrain of a happy working song

Rats and pigeons flew inside of the bathroom, as they start tidying it up. Cockroaches appeared from the bathtub's overflow hole, and clean up the bathtub.

A rat pulls out a hairball, Gabriel grabs it with one hand he uses his other hand and held the rat, the rat gave Gabriel a kiss on the cheek.

We'll keep singing without fail otherwise we'd spoil it
Hosing down the garbage pail and scrubbing up the toilet (ooh!)

Gabriel and a bunch of rats were scrubbing the bathroom's floor with soap.

A pigeon jumped onto a trashcan, opening up the lid. The flies ere holding a wet towel, and squeeze the water out of it and into the trashcan. Some rats were scrubbing the toilet with toothbrushes.

How we all enjoy letting loose with a little "la da dum dum dum"
While we're emptying the vacuum up
It's such fun to hum a happy working song (ooh!)A happy working song

Gabriel came out of the closet, opening the door. The pigeon was holding the vacuum, cleaning up the floor. Accidentally sucking some of the cockroaches up.

Gabriel bends down, he took out the tube, and picks up the cockroaches onto his finger. The cockroaches sings along, and flew away.

Oh, how strange a place to be 'til Edward comes for me my heart is sighing
Still, as long as I am here I guess a new experience could be worth trying

Gabriel went out of the balcony and sings, while the animals were still cleaning up the apartment.

Just then, a male Indigo-Feathered Canary wearing a small cowboy hat appeared. "Why, hello there." Gabriel greeted the Canary. The Canary whistled. "Oh, you're from Brazil, your name is Azure, you and your husband Nico are visiting, with your son as well." He said. "My, how wonderful. This Brazil, sounds like a magical place. I hope you and your family have a lovely time." He told Azure.

Azure whistled, and flew away.

"Good bye!" Gabriel said to Azure, while waving his hands. He soon went back into the apartment, and into the kitchen.

Hey! Keep drying!
You can do a lot when you've got such a happy working tune to hum
While you're sponging up the soapy scum
We adore each filthy choir that we determine
So friends, even though you're vermin we're a happy working throng