Neo feels irritated and jealous.  Well, he's not that sane either.

Venion push Neo's head and his face reddened even more because of Neo's voice and warm breath in his ears.

"If you don't want me to see it, I'll torture you. That would be fun anyway, right? Let me go."

Neo saw Venion's bloodthirsty eyes slightly lessened by his actions.  He smiled brightly, no, he smiled like a mad and obsessive person.

Venion now focused on him.

"Do as you wish, Venion-nim."

Venion looked at Calvin who was done with his business.  It seemed like he had really let go of all his frustrations all along.

He had even beaten the body of Baron Lucas' son to the point where there might have been a few broken bones.

Venion let go of Neo's arm around his neck and tugged at Calvin's collar.

"Remove all evidence and make sure those two people are crazy before coming back. Don't leave any evidence behind."

Neo lowered his head in understanding.

A teleport circle appeared under Venion and Calvin's feet.  When they opened their eyes once more, they were already in Venion's room.

"Go back to your room and clean yourself up."

Venion shooed Calvin out of his room and headed into the bathroom.

Venion took off his blood-soaked clothes and entered the shallow pool of water in his bathroom.

'Should I just drown myself in here?'

Neo wasn't there to stop him.

[BLOOD!  BLOOD!  I HAVE TO SEE IT!  THAT SCREAM OF SUFFERING!  I WANT TO HEAR MORE!]

Venion's desire to torture and see blood worsened after he saw blood one more time.

'Why would I live and come back if, in the end, I didn't change anything besides I wasn't the one torturing the black dragon?'

He wanted to die immediately and leave that world.

"I want to die and forget everything."

Venion looked at the water that had waves when he moved.

'I promised this time.'

Thinking that Venion stepped out of the shallow pool and put on his bathrobe.

.

.

30 minutes later, Neo returned to Venion's room by teleport.

"How is the situation going?"

Seeing that Venion was fine even though his hair was wet, Neo felt relieved.

"Thank you for keeping your promise, Venion nim. I do everything you told me to and there are no living witnesses in their right mind."

Venion nodded in satisfaction with that.

He raised his hand to his mouth and wanted to bite it.

But Neo stops him.

“You are feeling bloodthirsty again, Venion nim.”

It was already not often, but it couldn't be helped when Venion saw and even got the blood on him.

"Venion nim, I told you, you can torture me."

Venion held Neo's chin.

"You should already know, what my concept of torture is."

The blood of the people he tortured should be able to fill the bath.  It has to be cruel and brutal until the person becomes insane or dies.