A/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone

This is my second book that my friend @Finn6769
are working on together so if you see this on her account/Page
Please go check all her amazing stories out.

This story i actually got and came up with in the middle of
social studies and so basically i found out that if
You commit a crime in one state and move to another,
you can still get arrested.

So i'm like 'okay, what if i made a story about
this guy who committed crimes
and is a wanted man that moved states to escape the police
but finds love. now, I won't spoil it but
But i'm not sure when chapters will
officially be out but we are working on them.

Description:

So 'Partners in Crime' is about a boy in love who loves this girl who happens to become his partner because she does the same things as him. They both have committed some crimes that they should really pay for. 

He lives in a large house on the streets and sometimes goes to fancy parties while the other is in disguise for real estate. Ezra has been on the run for a while but when he meets the girl in disguise falls for her. now he no longer wants to commit he just wants to commit to her. He moved states a bunch of times and now ended up in NY, the big city. Where he finds the girl he's always wanted, she was everything he couldn't have. Because why? The police were chasing after him and he found out the girl he always wanted was a bad guy like him. But what if the police find him and take him and the girl away from each other? separates them...will they meet again? Ever?

Enjoy!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.