after dinner

A/N I'm sorry this week I was soo busy with Christmas and my birthday and I did not write the 2nd chapter but here is this one! 

Hunter had been waiting in the garden for 20 minutes when suddenly Edric came running towards him " I am so sorry, I forgot. " Ed said breathing heavily " it's ok. so... what do you want to do? " Hunter asked "how about we go into town? " Ed suggested  " ok! " hunter and Edric headed to the night market they were looking around the stalls when Edric seemed to have recognized someone.

(scene change )

 Amity had snuck out to hang out with Luz and help Eda run errands at the night market " so hey Luz can I talk to you?" Amity asked her girlfriend "ya what's up? " said Luz " you know how my mom grounded me and said that it was like she had to find someone to babysit the twins and me" " mhm" " well....."

 " hey, mittens," said Edric "hey Ed HU- GOLDEN GUARD?!?!" Luz said surprised " human " Hunter said rolling his eyes "watch it" Amity snaped "wait what are you guys doing here?" Amity continued " I could ask you the same thing," Edric said back "fair " amity answered.

"wait your mom got Belos to send his right-hand man to look over a couple of teens?" Luz questioned "yep" Ed answered " ok. wait does this mean that you'll be going to hexside?" Luz asked Hunter with a grin "ya I start tomorrow, " Hunter said scared "yay! " Luz replied Hunter was expecting more but was relieved that it wasn't as bad as he was expected. they looked around at all the stalls of the night market for a couple of hours 

after Eda finished all her errands the Blights and Hunter said bye to Luz and the owl lady and went back home. Hunter laid down on his bed and thought about the day, when he got here and being in the garden with Edric and how cute he was in the sunset light. 

"Oh, shit! "

words (359)with A/N