in the garden

the sun was about to set. Hunter and Edric had been walking for what felt like hours when they finally sat under a tall oak tree in the middle of the garden.

"so why did you bring me out here." Hunter asked Ed " to be honest I just wanted to talk to you and. get to know you better." Edric replied, hunter paused for a moment "ok blight what do you want to know " " ok what's your favorite color? " ed questioned " red " hunter replied "why do you wear a mask," Ed asked " to hide my identity " Hunter answered. hunter then asked Ed "what's your favorite color " " torques " and " why did you have me jump out of a window "Ed laughed at the last question " because it's more fun that way plus there was no other way out " they laughed and started to talk about all of their interests and laughing at random things " so your going to hexside what track are you in? " Edric asked Hunter " I don't know yet but I find out tomorrow "

Ed looked down at his watch to see that it was 4:55 " fuck it's almost time for dinner. you wanna come back after dinner " Edric asked " sure " Hunter replied Ed smiled "ok let's get you back to your room" ed finished. They laughed as they walked back to hunters window hunter pulled himself up to his window and ed looked in awe at how strong hunter was, he blushed a little " um see you later goldie " ed said before running off, hunter blushed at the nickname. hunter looked at his clock, realized it was 4:59, and ran out the door.