Chiha Fueki [BLEACH]

"I have to say, I am profoundly unimpressed. When they said you'd be in critical condition, I didn't think they meant this. Did ya cry?"

Species: Soul Reaper

Age: 280 (About 28 in human years)

Personality: Much like Yoruichi, Chiha fools around with her fellow squad members and comrades. It is hard to get on her bad side and difficult to convince her to back down. Her pride is ultimately her downfall, yet it seems to be in her advantage most of the time. Even during the most serious moments, she'll pull sly pranks to fool her squad into thinking she was harmed. As one could imagine, her lack of attention towards her enemies only angers them more— which fuels Chiba's ego. She uses their anger as a way of teaching her squad members how easy people miscalculate things when they're angry.

"Gyah! He cut off my fingers— oh, what's this?"

Likes: Music, she'll have a cassette player in her room or one that's transportable. She enjoys eating dates, reading comic books, she finds interest in the not so mild-mannered Hiyori but she doesn't waste the chance to try and get on her good side.

Dislikes: Frogs, deep bodies of water (Chiha does not know how to swim), complex literature— she's always found it boring, over dramatic/ emotional people, and superhero books.

Love Interest: Grimmjow or Yoruichi

Appearance:

Height: 5'7

Height: 5'7

MBTI: ESTP

Voice Claim: Miyuki Sawashiro (Jolyne Cujoh)

Zanpakuto: Flutter, Kaze no megami

Abilities: Chiha's zanpakuto uses the element of wind, having the ability to create cyclones and hurricanes whether they function on their own or if she controls it with her body. Chiha is able to use the wind to sense any changes in air currents, this is especially useful for quick opponents she may not be able to catch up with. She can also gather wind around her body and use it to deflect the suns rays from her, creating the illusion that she is invisible. Her abilities are similar to Byakuya's in a sense, though wind is very hard to see, it is much easier to cut her opponents even if she doesn't manifest a weapon out of the wind.

Backstory: Chiha is quite fond of the Gotei 13 members before the Ryoka invasion. She serves as lieutenant of Squad 10 while Yuma was in charge and eventually switched to third seat of Squad 8. She isn't too fond of uptight captains so naturally, she switched into Shunsui's squad because of his laid back personality. Concerning her earlier life, she was born in Rukongai. Due to her potential as a soul reaper, she managed to escape the dreadful slums and live in the Seireitei. She's always been an instigator all her life however, so trouble followed her wherever she went.

Trivia:
-She is heavily inspired off of Joseph Joestar, he's definitely the number 1 instigator
-Her abilities are a mix of Wammu's from JJBA and Yuno from Black Clover
-Her favorite series is the Alien franchise, she owns the comic books and it is a common interest her and Yuma once shared
-Her hate of frogs stemmed from a mission a long while back, it was dark out and she was reaching out towards a tree branch when one jumped on her arm which caused her to scream and fall into a river. Two fears in one.
-Her quote was a mix of Heimdall's from GOWR and something else I made up. The god of war series is literally growing on me I swear—