Chapter 1

What if life wouldn't be so complicated? Why if everything that happens has a logical explaining? Yeah, well I you could ask these questions to some person, they would say that life is complicated, but there are explanations for everything. The same thing used to think, Blake and Henry, before the adventure they had near a small village of England. Let me tell you a little story for Blake and Henry. It all started with a very cute friendship. They were best friends and thise feelings turned into something really strong called love. They were together about more than three months and one day, Henry decided to tell Blake that everything was over, because it didn't worth anymore. Those words hit Blake as a huge storm, and she got broken. Henry dated two other girls after her and that made Blake thought that he wasn't even in love with her, but she was. After a year no talking to each other, they were completly stranger with just some memories. Some memories which belonged to both of them, but they weren't able to share them anymore. Well one day, things become 'worse' in their opinon....

CHAPTER 1

"Blake and Henry." They both stood their heads to look at the secretary's face. "The principal is waiting you on her office."
They both looked confused. It's been a forever since they've heard their names together in one sentences. What was wrong? Was there something about their past? They stood up, without looking at each other, of course, and walked toward the principal's office. Henry knocked and after hearing his voice they entered inside.
"Welcome." Said Mr.Renly. Mr.Renly was the director of the school they were in. He was a man, nearly at sixty, bald and some pale brown moustaches. They both took a place on the chairs after he told them to sit down. "So you're asking yourself why you are here."
"Yeah." Agreed Henry with his calm voice.
"I'm explaining you now. As you know, you both are very good students, with good grades. The government of our city has decided to take two or three students from each school to make an experiment."
"Experiment?" Asked nervously Blake.
"Well, experiment isn't the right word. A project, a study." He corrected.
"About what?" Said Henry.
"About facing life." Said principal.
Facing life? First time they looked at each others eyes with a confused look. Blake and Henry sometimes caugh each others staring, but hist for a moment. Their situation was very complicated at simple at the same time.
"You both are living in a house for a month. You are goving a certain budget to buy what you need and also your taking homework and project to do from home." He said and smiled.
"What?" Said Blake and raised both of her eyebrows like she was looking a ghost.
"Yeah." He said.
"No, no way." Said Henry.
"I've already sent the papers. It's not a big deal." He said smiley.
It's not a big deal? Was he kidding? How could they live together when they don't even talk? It was impossible.

At the end of the day everything was done. They hardly accepted, but the possibilty for them to work together didn't even exist. They were leaving in a week to an England village. That week went fast. Henry was very nervous. It was like turning back to your past. And leaving with her, the one he love, wothout even looking at eachother? Impossible. Same thing happened at Blake's head too. She had just buolt the walls of strength arount her heart. She could manage to turn her pain into strength and this stupid project would destroy everything.

Everything was ready. Blake had her suitcases done. Her family was staying in the school door when they were hugging her and wishing all the best. Same thing was happening with Henry's family. The car, which was taking them to the house came. They greet each family and entered inside. The back seat of car was too tiny for them. The distance between them was like 20 inches and that was unconfortable. After an hour of driving, the car stopped in front of a big creapy house. There was two trees in the front of house and a small yard, destroyed one. The house had two floors. It was very big. The house keeper warmed them not to enter the second floor, because it was a mess. They didn't believed it. The way Mr. Green said those words was like up there was hiding something bad.
Well everybody left and they entered inside.