The Demon and Angel (1)

This story takes place in Volume 10.

This is a random story that I had in mind. That is all

The title says it all.

--------------------------------------------------------

I was inside the classroom, with my head lay down on my desk during lunch break.

I was thinking all of the things that had happened during my time here at this school. There were many strange events that had happened to me. We had to do these things called special exams where it's the school's way of preparing the students in the future.

I had gained an ally, Karuizawa Kei, who was a victim of bullying pretty much her entire life; I had met Sakayanagi, who apparently knew about me since she visited the white room when she was little; I saved Karuizawa from Ryuen and his gang; and I made more enemies.

Lastly, that man had visited me before winter break. He told me to dropped out, but Chairman Sakayanagi was on my side and told my father I wouldn't drop out unless I wanted to. That is the time I had found out about the relationship between him and my father and how he said he admitted me into this school himself, and purposely assigned me to class D. That is also when I had found out my teacher was actually lying about telling she knew that man and how he came to this school very early. Of course, I remember how I promised to her that she will regret trying to use me.

I never really expected this to happened, since I wanted a peaceful life, but nonetheless, I'm not disappointed since I made some friends. The reason why I never really had a peaceful life was because of my neighbor, Horikita Suzune. At first, she forced me to do things for the class, and she was quite arrogant, but overtime she is able to grow.

Thinking about all of this hurts my brain. Also, speaking of the devil herself, I noticed her gaze. I guess she might be wondering what I'm thinking about.

"Ayanokoji-Kun, it seems you're thinking about something since you're pretty quiet right there. Although, your always quiet, I can see how you have a trouble expression. Well not really since you always have that poker face of yours" she said.

Hey, it's true but that hurts you know.

"It's nothing. I'm just wondering what is going to happened to us since it's almost the end of the semester. Considering how this school works, I think we will have a special exam soon." I said.

"Your right about that. Considering we had special exams before the semester ends, it's most likely that we will get one very soon."

That was true, it's most likely we'll get a final special exam before spring break begins. As soon as we were talking about this topic, Chabashira-Sensei walked inside and called me.

"Ayanokoji, the Chairman wants to speak with you" she said in an anxiously tone.

"What did you do this time?" asked Horikita with a confused tone.

"I don't know, but I didn't do anything that would get the Chairman involved as far as I'm concerned" I said

What does Chairman Sakayanagi want with me again? I know I didn't break any rules, but since Chabashira-Sensei was anxious, it might be something big. It hasn't been a long time since I last talked with Chairmain Sakayanagi, which was when winter break began. I didn't question why I was needed, and just obeyed.

I was following Chabashira-Sensei to the principal's room, but I couldn't help but question her.

"Do you know why I was called? I known I didn't break any rules for the Chairman to get involved."

"Don't worry, you're not in trouble, you will have a talk again with that man."

When she emphasized the word 'man', I knew who she was referring to. What does he want with me again? Will he begged me to drop out since I wasn't obeying his orders? I really don't want to think about it.

We have arrived at the principal's office, and Chabashira-Sensei gestured me to go in, which I did and I saw Chairman Sakayanagi and him, but this time there was another person with them, who was unfamiliar with me.

"I had gotten him like what you said. Please excuse me" said Chabashira-Sensei and she closed the door shut  after she said that.

"Greetings Kiyotaka-Kun. I know this a bit sudden and surprising for you, but your father here has important to tell you. Also, I suggest you have a seat since this might take a while" said Chairman Sakayanagi who greeted me.

I nod my head and went to take a seat. Without wasting any time, I got to the point why he was here.

"I see you're here again. Don't tell me you want to forced me to dropping out. I already told you my answer" I said in a serious tone.

"No, that's not why I'm here for. If I wanted you to drop out, I would have already done something and sent in a white room agent to do that. I'm here to make a deal with you."

I raised my eyebrows from what he said. Considering him, he had never done this before, but I decided to urged him to say what this deal he is proposing. "A deal you say? What kind of deal is it that would make me accept it?"

"No need to be so cautious, it's something that you might like."

"But before I say what deal it is, let me ask you this. Do you know the other person that was with you during your training in the white room, when you two were the only ones left?"

To be continued.

This isn't something new. I first uploaded this in my reaction fic, but somehow I have the feeling I will like to write oneshots more than reaction fic. IMO I think writing reaction fics are just harder than writing your own fic.

I have many ideas that I want to write so stay tuned. Maybe during break, I'll focus on writing one shots. Yeah, the next reaction fic is in progress and I'm hoping I can publish it by Christmas.