"Hey, if you're going out, could you bring me back something to eat?" Grian questioned, now bending over to dig through his clean clothes basket for a pair of pajamas and a towel.

"Sure, but you owe me for lunch tomorrow. Anything specific?" Tango questioned, pulling his jacket back on before sitting on the edge of his bed to put his shoes on.

"Nah," Grian shrugged, "Surprise me."

"Bet." Tango grinned and Grian huffed, knowing he was fucked.

"I'm going to shower. Please be back before 11." Grian spoke as he turned to walk out of their shared bedroom to head down the hall to the bathroom.

"Not a single promise on that!" Tango called after Grian, stepping out of the bedroom a moment later, though turning the other way down the hall to head towards the door.

Grian sighed and rolled his eyes as he headed into the bathroom. He hung his towel on the hook on the back of the door, setting his pajamas on the edge of the sink counter. He knew there was a pretty good probability he wouldn't see his roommate before midnight tonight, but he had food here if he had to make some.

~~ ~ ~~

Twenty minutes later, Grian was out of the shower and dressed in his red and white Christmas themed pajamas, drying his hair with his towel as he stepped out of the bathroom.

"Caution back there!" A familiar voice that was definitely not his roommate called from their living room area, "We've come to raid your house!"

"A message or warning before would've been appreciated, Bdubs." Grian spoke as he walked out to the living room, tossing his towel onto his bed as he passed his room.

"That takes the fun out of the raid." John- more commonly called by his nickname, Bdubs, in the group- spoke from where they were sprawled on the couch with their soulmate, who was just known to Grian by his nickname, Impulse. Impulse had scruffy brown hair framing the sides of his face, tanned skin, and soft brown eyes and was wearing black jeans and a semi-formal black shirt, his usual sunglasses hanging from the 'v' of his shirt. Bdubs, who was curled up in his lap, had short but curly brown hair and dark skin, a scruffy beard covering the bottom of their face, and dark brown eyes. He wore his usual fluffy green jacket over his usual white tee, blue jeans, and boots.

"And you couldn't have at least brought Tango back with you?" Grian sighed as he took a seat in the rocking chair across the room.

"We didn't see him out there." Impulse spoke, wrapping his arms around Bdubs' middle, pulling his soulmate closer to him.

"Wouldn't be surprised if he was off soulmate hunting again." Bdubs chimed in, leaning their head back to look up at Impulse.

"God," Grian sighed, leaning his own head back against his chair, "That man was supposed to bring me dinner, not run off for the night.."

"Or for the next week.." Bdubs added softly.

"Don't remind me of that. Scared the shit out of me, him disappearing like that.." Grian sighed, closing his eyes for a few moments. He'll give Tango another half hour or so before grabbing food for himself. He couldn't afford to stay up much later than that.

"With how much you worry about him, you'd think he'd be your soulmate." Bdubs joked with a grin on their lips.

"I get flowers way too many times with him doing nothing directly in front of me for him to be my soulmate." Grian spoke, nodding his head towards the small rose that still rested on his forearm.

"Ooo, they really nicked you this time." Impulse grinned before holding up his hand, showing the small bunch of violets that sprouted from the side of his palm, Bdubs following suit and showing his hand with bandages around the same part of his hand, "Dumbass here cut themself in the kitchen today."