Kokushibo catches up to the falling Power and grabs her before hitting the ground behind the sea cucumber devil.

Kokushibo puts her down from his hold because she was on his shoulder and she tried to fight the devil only to be knocked out by Kokushibo chopping her neck.

Kokushibo sighs before grabbing her and walking away but the sea cucumber devil attacks sending an elongated arm at the inhumane duo.

Kokushibo unsheathes his sword and lengthens it as well as creating three smaller blades on it and swipes the blade behind him easily killing the cucumber devil.

"I feel that there is going to be... repercussions because of this", Kokushibo says walking to a bench setting Power down on it before turning to the blood soaked Street.

Denji appears and the two strike up a conversation.

"Hey Koku-San", Denji asks making Kokushibo turn his head to the boy.

"What is your goal in being a devil hunter", Denji asks looking seriously over to the six eyed man.

"I... don't know actually", Kokushibo says putting a hand on his chin.

"What is yours... Denji", Kokushibo asks and Denji puts on a sharp toothed smile.

"My goal is to catch a feel", Denji says and Kokushibo looks confused.

[A/N: credits to the person who made this]

"I don't get... this saying", Kokushibo says and Denji himself gets confused.

"You... don't get it", Denji asks and Kokushibo shakes his head.

"To put it simply I wanna touch a woman's chest", Denji says and nods in approval.

"Thank goodness someone doesn't look down on my dream", Denji says sighing.

"Hmm yes a good *cough* dre- *cough*", Kokushibo says but goes into a coughing fit worrying the boy and confusing the red head walking to them.

"What's going on Denji", Makima asks walking over and Kokushibo's coughs get stronger.

"Wis- *cough**cough* wisteria", Kokushibo says and Makima under stands slightly and steps back a bit for Kokushibo to get used to the altered ground up plant.

"Kokushibo are you alright", Makima asks from a distance as Kokushibo gets up.

"Wisteria acts as a poison for me and I guess that you... have something sort of perfume on that utilizes wisteria", Kokushibo says and he returns to normal as his body fights off the effect.

Power wakes up and looks around then sees Makima.

Power stands up and Kokushibo can smell a strong scent coming off of Power.

Fear.

"Koku-San you okay", Denji asks the older gentleman.

"Yes I am. Like I was saying earlier that is... a nice dream Denji but why so what's the word", Kokushibo says wondering.