29.<3

its the next day and i went home last night from jadens. wte have plans to go ice skating today with jaden, javon and jayla as we all havent hung out together for a bit. jaden was coming to mine at 3 (we are going at 5 and its 12.30) so i get up and shower and get this outfit on for the meantime

30) so i get up and shower and get this outfit on for the meantime

i then hear the doorbell ring. im not sure if its jaden though because he has my keys. no1 else is home so it might be anyone of my sisters or my mom and corey. i go down and answer it and this bit is all a blur to me but my ex boyfriend oliver was there with Kylee and evan and the next thing i knew, i was passed out of the floor. i wake up about an hour later laying on the sofa with my mom, corey, kylie, kourt and jaden next to me "thank god you're awake" my mom says with a sigh of relief "you ok q?" kourtney asks and i nod. i sit up and i feel dizzy so i just sit there for a second "you alright babe?" jaden asks me "yea just feel a bit dizzy thats all" i say and then try to get up "quinn if youre dizzy dont try to get up" kylie says "what do u need ill get it for you" travis says as hes in the kitchen "a glass of water please trav" i say and he gets me a glass of water "do you remember what happened?" corey asks "its all a blur but i opened the door because i thought it was one of you guys. but evan, oliver and kylee where there and i assume that kylee knocked me out" i say and then sigh "evan? as in the guy from the party?" kylie asks and i nod. i take my phone and see that i am mentioned in a post by kylee, oliver and evan "oh my days" i say as i look at the pictures of me passed out and injured on the floor of my own house. i slide across and see a picture of my grandmothers necklace, jaden's promise ring to me and a bunch more. i was wearing the necklace and Jaden's promise ring at the time but the rest of the things were in my room. there was even some of my moms things too. i start crying, kylee knew those things were important to me so she took them "what happened?" kourt asks and i explain to everyone "where the fuck was my security when all of this was happening?" mom says "im calling the cops" corey says and he calls them. i have to answer a shit load of questions but then its done and they take it into their own hands. "shit dub what's happening with ice skating" i ask jaden "you are not in a right state to skate so we can all do something else" he says before taking his phone and messaging wanna and jayla "you guys can maybe watch something in the movie room" my mom suggests "sure. i dont mind" jaden says "ok tell them to come over" i say before resting my head on jadens shoulder. "do you guys think i should post on my story about the thing?" i ask "yes 100%" kylie says so i do it. "yes i was robbed by by ex bsf and knocked out by her to. she should not have posted that she had no right to and she knew i loved those things and they were important to me. not just kylee but also my ex boyfriend and my boyfriends ex best friend had a major part in this. im okay now but will be getting extra security because of this. thanks a lot bitches x" i post this on my story on a plain black background. "ok well i love u guys" kourt says "love you too" i say back "im going to leave now i just came to see if quinn was ok" she says finishing her sentence "bye guys" travis and kourtney say at the same time "

about 15 mins later i get a ft call from kim and khloe "hey" i say after i answer the call "are you ok" khloe asks "yea in fine now still in shock though" i reply "we were gonna come round but we are stuck working" kim says "its ok. jadens here w me anyway" i say as i show jaden "hey jadenn"khloe says "helloo" jaden says. there's then a ring at the door "well wanna and jayla are here now so im gonna love u and leave u" i say and they say bye. jaden gets the door for me "quinn are you alright" jayla says as she barges through past jaden "im fine jayls" i say as she sits down next to me "those bitches are going to hell" javon says as he walks in. we talk for a bit and then go to my room because we decide were going to go live and then watch a movie. we sit on my bed jaden in the middle, me lying in his legs and jayla and javon either side

quinn.jenner started a live video

quinn: hey everyone

lolaloves: quinn u alrightt

..indiana: you alright quinn

quinn: yea guys im alright. if you guys dont mind can we not mention it and just ask like real questions

quinnkatefp: q idk if u have answered this before but why does ur name start with a q not a k?

quinn: that's actually a really good question. my name is quinn kate jenner. my mom accidentally put quinn before kate so my name was supposed to be kate quinn jenner but yea    

we answer a load of questions and i get bored so after a bit we stop and order and pizza and watch a movie  

running out of ideas for this story so send some or check out some of my otherssssssss x