17.<3

i go to a room in kims house where there are people to dye my hair and style it as i wanted pink highlights to match my costume so kim hired some people that she has had her hair done by before to do mine 

my hair turns out like this and i am so happy about it! i get my makeup done and then i get into my costume (shown last chapter) and i am ready for my party, i am a bit late (fashionably late ofc) so about 20 ish people are downstairs waiting for me

my hair turns out like this and i am so happy about it! i get my makeup done and then i get into my costume (shown last chapter) and i am ready for my party, i am a bit late (fashionably late ofc) so about 20 ish people are downstairs waiting for me. I walk down and everyone stares at me and i see jaden and he licks his lips walking towards me in a police man/ cop costume and holds my hand as i walk down the last few steps. i see javon out of the corner of my eye and start laughing as i see him as ashtray and he walks over to me and jaden and hugs me and i say hey to both of them and go off to say hi to people. i see many people who i have not seen in ages and say hi to them. i then am walking over to jayla and a few of her friends who she brought with her (apart from kylee as were all not rlly friends anymore) and arms wrap around my waist and i think its jaden "hey ba-" i look behind my shoulder and its not jaden its his friend evan "the fuck evan" i say trying to push him off of me and jaden walks past and sees me trying to get evan off of me and him touching me and he comes over and takes me off of evan and slaps him, everyone comes over 

"the fuck were you doing to my girlfriend?" jaden says sounding really mad but i take his arm and try to pull him away and as i pull him away javon pins him to the ground and starts punching evan and landon has to pull him off of evan "you alright baby?" jaden asks me and i nod. evan then comes in between me and jaden and pushes me to the ground and punches jaden in the face and about 4 boys circle evan (javon. landon and then 1 of javons friends and 1 of jaden's). i hit my head on a table leg when i was pushed and jayla, kylie, kendall and alexa come to me and check if im alright, i didnt care about my head, i cared about jaden, i knew that landon were alright cause even is scared of them but not jaden as they were friends, they tried to see if i had a concussion but i knew i didnt my head was only a bit sore. 

 jaden then comes over with a nose bleed and a few cuts on his face "u alright ma?" he asks me "yea im alright, what about u, u okay?" i ask him and he nods. i ask the girls if they can help me up and they tell me yes and help me up. i walk over to where the boys are and i see evan being battered in the corner by everyone. "stop it now guys its alright" i tell landon, javon and the other 2 boys who i dont really know and they turn around to me "you alright quinn?" javon asks me trying to hug me but i dont hug him back as he has blood on his hands. we then lead evan out of the party. i go with javon and jaden to the kitchen where javon washes his hands and i get a wet tissue to clean up jadens cuts and some rubbing alcohol, he lifts me onto the counter and stands in between my legs whilst i clean him up "you know you didnt have to slap him, u could have just insulted him and told him he as a small dick or something" i say laughing a little and jaden laughs as well, "well, if i dont fight for you who will?" jaden says "i will" javon says "go away ashtray" jaden says rolling his eyes and javon flicks water at us before he goes away.

i fix up jaden and then we walk into the backyard holding hands and we go over to my sisters, brother and that "kylie and kendall told us what happened, you guys alright?" khloe asks us "yea we are alright" i tell them "so youre the famous boyfriend?" rob asks jaden as he puts his hand out for jaden to shake and jaden shakes his hand back "yep, thats me" jaden says whilst laughing "well as quinns only brother i have some questions for you" rob tells jaden as we sit down in the loveseat "behave yourself rob" i say and everyone laughs. we all chat for a bit until jayla comes outside and tells me to come inside...........