18.<3

we go in and jayla leads me to the dance floor where im told to do a speech "oh ok so, i dont do speeches that often but thank you everyone for coming, i know this party didnt go the way it was planned at first but lets put that behind us and have the best night ever! also i couldnt have done this without my amazing sisters, brother and momma so everyone clap for the whooo!" everyone claps before and then i continue my speech "and to be honest, i was really depressed about 2 months ago and i dont think i would be here without my mains, javon, jayla, landon and my boyfriend jaden so thank you guys for motivating me and always being there for me" everyone claps again and i continue "also thanks to the whole euphoria cast, outerbanks cast and cobra kai cast for being like family to me and always being there for me, and i cant wait to continue filming the series with you all! and im pretty sure thats everyone so just thank u all for coming and continue being amazing! love u allllll!" i say before i go over to jaden, javon and jayla and everyone claps. 

"was that ok? did i miss anyone?" i ask them "no you did perfect!" jaden says before he wraps his arm around my head and i smile jaden then whispers in my ear "wanna go upstairs?"and smirks at me "oh of course jdub" i tell him whilst grabbing his hand, saying goodbye to jayla and javon and heading up the stairs with jaden and we go into the guest room in kims house where i usually stay anyways. he gets onto the bed and i go on top of him, we talk for a bit but then in the middle of one of my sentences jaden just started making out with me, that went on for about 7 minutes before drunk landon walks in "quinn! r you making out with javon?" he asks me sounding really confused and then charli comes behind him "sorry quinn hes drunk as hell" charli tells me "its fine, anyone looking for me" i ask charli whilst i get off jaden and he sighs "yes, youre quite lucky that only landon walked into you, all of ur sister are looking for you to do the cake" charli tells me "oh alright, thanks char" i tell her, she says np and me and jaden go downstairs linking arms and kourtney is at the bottom of the stairs "quinn mf jenner where were you!" kourtney asks me crossing her arms "i just needed to get away from everyone for a bit, we were only gone for like 10 minutes" i say, kourt looks at jaden's neck and there's a hickey and she rolls her eyes and we go to to the backyard to do the cake and everyone comes out the back. i stand behind a table where there a big cake and everyone sings happy birthday and i blow out the candles!

sorry this part is short im trying 2 post once a day but dk if it will work but ima try anyways, feel free 2 give ideas and ty for over 1k readsss!