16.<3

i wake up the next morning cuddling jaden, i turn around to get my phone and jaden wakes up and grabs me trying to turn me back around "babe stop i need to check the time" i tell him in a half asleep voice  "sorry ma i just need cuddles" jaden tells me in a sleepy voice whilst wrapping his arms around me and looking at my phone. "what are u wearing to the party my love?" jaden asks me still sounding sleepy "promise not to tell anyone? only jayla knows" i ask him as i scroll through my photos finding the picture of me trying it on "mmh" he said whilst we sit up  

i show him this picture and his jaw drops "my, my quinn mf jenner!" he says whilst taking my phone off me so he can look at the picture closer "u like it jj?" i ask him "god yes u look so hot" he tells me still staring at the picture and i steal m...

i show him this picture and his jaw drops "my, my quinn mf jenner!" he says whilst taking my phone off me so he can look at the picture closer "u like it jj?" i ask him "god yes u look so hot" he tells me still staring at the picture and i steal my phone back from him and get up and go to my closet and grab an outfit to wear after i shower, i grab a pair of blue jeans and a white body suit and then shower whilst jaden showers in the guest shower as it was late. i get out of the shower and get dressed, i pick out an outfit for jaden from his draw of clothes in my room and then he comes in, gets dressed and then we go downstairs where i see kylie, travis (scott), kourtney, travis (barker), my mom, corey, landon, charli (yes damelio yk cause theyre dating appartenly so im making them date in this), stormi and wolfie. "hey yall" i say walking into the room and hug everyone, i get to landon and he puts me in a headlock "hey little one" he tells me mocking me for being younger than him "shut up youre literally my nephew, char, control your man" i tell them and landon takes me out of the head lock and i hug charli and we all talk for a bit. i check my phone and jayla calls me, i give it to jaden to answer and walks out of the room to answer it and after a minute he comes back and tells me that he has to go home because his grandparents are there for a few hours before the party and he will see me later. i kiss him and tell him ill see him soon and he leaves.

"so whos going to the party tonight quinn?" charli asks me "a lot of people, i think about 180 people. most of my influencer friends are coming, school friends, family, family friends" i tell her "whats your costume?" landon asks me and i whisper to charli what is is but none else "aw thats so cute" she says "i asked! not her!" he says angrily and we just laugh  "only my girls know, and jaden but thats different" i tell him "so charli, jayla, kylee and jaden?" he asks "nope, im not friends with kylee anymore, she tried to get with jaden.." i tell everyone "the fuck thats so wrong" kourtney says and i nod in agreement "wasnt she like your bestfriend?" kylie asks me and i nod "yous were like this" kylie says crossing her fingers "yep, since she started hanging out with jadens ex, ava, shes been a bitch" i tell everyone. we all talk for a bit and hang out until it was time to get ready to go to kims for my party!!!!!!!!!!!!!