Prologue

Prologue

***UNEDITED***

Betrayal, such a bitter pill to take in. Such a heart breaking piece of reality that swallows you up then spits you out. It hurts mostly because I expected it to happen. I expected him to betray me the way he did but when that actually hit me it hurt so much I felt like I was losing my mind.

I guess I am, I mean why else would I be here if I wasn't really losing my mind? He left, just like that with his heart intact but mine still longs to belong. Am I mad to think that I am the one at fault in all of this? Was I insane for acting the way I did? Did I make a mistake for allowing my emotions to be the way they were? He hurt me though right so it's justified is it not?

I feel like I am slowly becoming one of them. I am slowly losing my mind all because my husband saw it fit to stop loving me and not tell me that he no longer does. I look around me surrounded by madness just waiting for today to end.

I am pulled towards the psychologists room before being left alone in the room waiting for the pervet to come in.

A beautiful, sweet fragrance starts bouncing throughout the room. A woman walks towards me with the biggest smile on her face before her eyes lock with mine and a big gasp escapes her lips." Nonzwakazi?"I can't move. I can't reply all I can do is just sit there and look at my sister-in-law with tears rolling down my eyes.

Am I finally getting out of here? Am I finally getting my peace of mind and freedom from all the restraints?

My name is Nonzwakazi Lihlelethu Dlamini.