Chapter 4 (18+)

**Warning**

Cut scenes 18+, Sex scense

 "Ouch!!"

I, who only managed to get some shut eye close to dawn, was startled awake when I could feel something hitting me on the head.

"Ouch! Nuea, wait, ouch!!" The little brat was hitting me with no intention to stop any time soon. I had no idea where he got his energy because he only passed out in my embrace around dawn as well.

"Motherfucker! Get up and get the hell outta my room!"

"Ouch! Wait a minute!" I managed to snatch the pillow in time but wasn't quick enough to snatch him as well. He scooted backward until he was right next to the exit.

"Just get the hell out of my room!" He was all cleaned up and dressed but from the look on his face I bet he was quite furious with me.

"You were drugged last night. I tried to stop you but you...."

Bam! He threw a book from the shelf at me. Man, I almost couldn't duck in time!

"Shut the hell up!! Absolutely nothing happened last night! Now get the fuck out!!"

"I didn't mean to. It's because you...."

Crash! He began to grab a vase and threw it my way.

"I could not remember a damn thing!" He snarled. However, from the furious blush on his face, I rather believed that he could remember every single little detail.

"OK, OK." I stood up from the bed, completely naked.

Bam! This time it was a folder.

"Ouch! Nuea!!"

"Fucker! Motherfucker! You motherfucker!" Once he finished with his screaming, he turned away, ready to escape outside.

"Ouch! Owww! Don't come any closer! Stop all the way over there!" I was about to grab Nuea when he meant to walk away from me but his legs chose that moment to weaken, dropping him onto the ground.

Well, well, well, it was no surprise, really. I really laid into him last night. That he was able to stand up and give me a tongue lashing like he did was impressive indeed.

I watched as he slowly made his way over to the sofa, his movements pitiful at best. Only after that did I go take my shower. I intended to take a long one as I knew well that he was not in the right state to pull me out of the bathroom. Once I was finished I returned to the bedroom though I saw no sign of the room's owner, so I took the opportunity to change the bedsheet and took care of all the debris and junk that he left behind. When I was done with that I left the room and found him sleeping in a curled position on the sofa.

"Guess you ran out of energy now, huh, you rascal."

I had no plan to wake him up. Rather, I would like to let him sleep. In the meantime, I thought some warm boiled rice for him sounded like a good idea. It only took me a while to finish cooking it and only then did I walk over to wake him up.

"Nuea...huh, you're quite warm." I touched his forehead and neck to check his temperature. It looked like he had a fever. I decided to pick him up and bring him back to the bed. He still was unconscious so I went looking for some medicine for him. However, no matter where I looked, I could not find anything that was even remotely close to being able to treat a fever. All he had were medicines for wounds and injuries.