Chapter 3 (18+)

**Warning**

Cut scenes 18+, Sex scense

By the time I managed to drag the little rascal to the passenger seat of my car, I had to admit I was quite exhausted. It was lucky indeed that he cared enough for my darling Aston Martin that he did not throw a tantrum in my car and break it.

When we reached the pub, I parked in the same spot I always did. As for him, once he got out of the car he quickly walked inside. I decided to have a smoke at the back of the pub first, but before I could light up my cigarette, I got a phone call. It was an emergency one from my secretary. By the time I finished clearing up some important business matters, quite a bit of time had passed by. I was about to have my smoke when I heard the sound of people fighting somewhere nearby.

Hmm, quite a dejavu...I dearly hoped it wasn't what I thought. I decided to walk over to where it was.

And of course....

*Sigh*...I really can't leave him alone, can I?

Well, I'll think of this as letting my young buck stretch his muscles a little. Let's see if it's going to be more than five minutes today. And it looked like it was the same group of people from last time.

Pow!!

Ugghh!!

"Ouch!"

"Arrgghh!"

These guys sure learned no lesson. Maybe this time he would break his own record by finishing everyone off in under five minutes.

But wait a minute...it looked like there were more of these thugs than last time.

I managed to catch sight of two people rushing to attack Nuea from the back. And they had knives on them.

Damn it! These motherfuckers!

I went in, kicking at a wrist.

"Who the hell are you?! It's none of your damn business. Back off if you don't wanna get hurt!"

The other guy who still had a knife in hand began to babble some nonsense.

How annoying!

I used my foot to completely kick the knife away from his hand, punched him in the face while kicking another one who tried to attack me in the stomach. The two men were down at my feet.

"Doesn't your mom teach you not to carry knives?" I used the tip of my toes to scratch at their faces from their prone position on the ground. Nuea was staring at me in shock. I guess those he had managed to take care of had scrambled off the minute they learned Nuea had someone coming in to help him.

"And you! I just can't leave you alone, can I?" I began to feel my mood sour. If I didn't make it in time, Nuea would most likely have a knife sticking out from his back by now. He seemed to have realized it, too, seeing from how he stared at the knife I picked up and threw into the bushes.

"Come on! Let's get inside!" I took the other man by the wrist, my mood getting better by the minute when I could feel him follow him without throwing a tantrum.

"Lorddddd, you finally made it! I thought you've already skipped out on us tonight. Come here!"

I pushed Nuea to take a seat inside. He would not be roaming around causing trouble tonight!

"Bro!! Hello!!!"

"That's a nice shirt on you, Bro. But it sure looks familiar. It's like I've seen it somewhere...though I can't pinpoint it." I glanced sideways at the man next to me the minute Nut mentioned the shirt. I could feel his glare on me. Heh, once he got over his shock he was back to being his bratty self.