𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

【𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐄/𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕】

I settled onto the weathered bench beside the seasoned traveler, the weight of anticipation clinging to the air. As a gentle breeze whispered through the surroundings, an unexpected notion blossomed within the corridors of my thoughts.

"Hey, traveller," I interjected, a hint of uncertainty in my voice, "do you reckon it's time I pay a visit to an old friend?"

The traveller, Aether, adorned with tales etched into the lines on his face, paused, considering my question before offering a nod of approval. "You should go. Perhaps they'll appreciate the essence of your newfound style," he remarked, eyes flickering toward my attire, acknowledging the subtle metamorphosis.

With newfound resolve, I leaped to my feet, the prospect of reconnecting propelling me forward. "Well then, it's settled! Let's embark on a journey to Liyue; that's where they reside."

"Woah, woah, calm down," Paimon chimed in, fluttering beside me. Somehow, she could still fly without any wings. "What's got you so excited about seeing your friend?"

A playful grin danced across my face as I responded, "Because it's been years since our paths last intertwined, of course!" Without further ado, I dashed away, the echoes of my footsteps swallowed by the anticipation of reunion.

"Hey! Wait!" Paimon and Aether called out in unison, their voices trailing behind me, yet my eagerness drowned their pleas.

Undeterred, they exchanged sighs and joined the pursuit, a shared determination to keep pace with the excitement propelling us towards the anticipated rendezvous.