Sunrise and Sadness

Start from the beginning

After I hung up, the sunrise had disappeared and so, grabbing the empty can of soda I drank at 4 in the morning to stay energized, going back inside my hotel room. I started packing my luggage and went on the earliest flight to Medali. 

While I was on the plane, I fell asleep, so when I woke up we had arrived at our destination. 

"WOOHOO, I'm home!" I shouted, going inside the airport and eating breakfast. After that, I went to a hotel so that I can formulate the surprise plan for later. 

For my surprise plan, I disguised myself with a pixie cut with my natural black hair, so I winked at myself in the mirror and wore these clothes. 

(The shirt and pants)

(The shoes)

I then went to the Gym Building at lunch, and the Gym Lady told me about the Gym test which was a secret meal. This is going to be interesting. 

So, I battled some Trainers and in the middle of battling, I remembered something. 

'Wait.. the first meal I ordered in the eatery made the thing turn into a Gym Battle stadium..'

Wait, that's the one!

I went in the eatery and guess who was there?  Exactly, Dad was there. 

I decided to not tell him I was there, so I went to the same chef as last, last time and ordered the same thing. Grilled rice balls, medium serving, Extra Crispy Fire Blast Style. 

Suddenly, I saw the eatery shake and rumble and all of a sudden, the chairs were gone and it became a Gym Battle stadium. 

It was at this moment that I remembered a very important memory in my life. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Flashback]

"I actually wanted that as a meal. It looked interesting.." my facial expression turned into a pout. "I wasn't meaning to waste your time through a Gym Battle, I'm just hungry and I wanted some lunch," I lowered my head in sadness since I knew he would be disappointed.