.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 012 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

Start from the beginning

"you don't believe in happily ever after? you think it won't happen with you and Y/n?" Fallon asked Hort.

"i- i don't know." he sighed defeated. "i believe in ever after. there is no happily ever after, okay?" Hort waved his hands around and looked up at Fallon. "did you know that in one of the books, Ariel, the little mermaid, committed because she couldn't kiss the prince? that doesn't sound like a happily ever after."

"oh my god. when did you read a book?" Fallon said sarcastically.

"ha ha." Hort looked at his friend with annoyance. Fallon chuckled and soon Hort smiled at him. "Y/n... suggested that i should read it." he shrugged.

"i should have known that it was her"

"what do you mean by that?"

Fallon laughed. when he saw that Hort was serious he stopped. "oh, you're not joking?" Hort shook his head. "that girl could tell you to jump off a cliff and you would do it without a question." Fallon smiled at his dark headed friend. "she's got you wrapped around her little finger."

"she does not!"

"oh, yeah?"

"yeah!"

Fallon nodded his head and looked around the room. "then i dare you, i dare you, not to pay attention to Y/n the entire time in lunch and if you fail to do so you'll owe me 10 bucks." he brought his hand out for a handshake.

Hort scoffed. "deal." he shook his hand. "i can so do that!"

"heyo!" Hendrix, another friend of Horts, came in running and jumped up on the table.

"hey!" Hort greeted him with a bro shake.

"how's it going with miss Ever?" Aron, the other friend, patted Hort on the shoulder and sat down next to him. Hendrix sat down on the table and looked at Hort with excitement.

"great. doesn't suspect a thing!" Hort laughed along with the other two. Fallon didn't laugh. he didn't like how Hort acted with them, he just changes around them.

"he telling the truth?" Aron looked at Fallon after they've settled down. Hendrix turned his head towards Fallon and looked at him with raised eyebrows.

Fallon looked at Hort, who looked back at him with desperation. Fallon sighed and turned to Aron. "yeah, yeah it's true." he nodded.

the boys wooed for the black headed boy and Hort shot Fallon a little 'thank you'

"what about you, Fallon?" Aron asked him again. Hendrix sat down on the seat next to the red head.

"what?"

"i've heard that you haven't been with one girl since school started. what's up with that?" Aron wrapped one arm around Horts shoulder and leaned forward to Fallon.

"oh, no, i'm with Nonya." Fallon told them and smirked.

"who's Nonya?" Hendrix asked, not knowing the name.

"Nonya business." the red head deadpanned.

Aron chuckled and raised his hands in surrender. "i was just asking, man."

"lunch time, maggots. go!" the boys heard Lady Lesso say over the intercom. Hendrix cheered and jumped up from the table.

"it's lunch!" Hendrix smiled.

Aron stood up with him. "why are you even excited? the food is terrible."

Hendrix frowned and shrunk a little. "right."

Aron and Hendrix started walking to the door out but Aron noticed the two boys were still sitting by the table. "you comin?" he asked.

Hort went to stand up but Fallon answered for them. "we're going to hang back for a couple of minutes." he told them.