"Hey." Bobby calls. "You kids run into anything -- anything -- call me."

"Can we even all fit in the same car?" Jacob asks as they leave.

+++

Dean and Natalie had gone into the church to talk to the priest while the others stayed in the car with the girls. Sam mostly just stayed since Libby wouldn't let him leave.

They get to a motel and walk down the hall. Jacob and Larissa are sharing a room while Natalie stays with her brothers and nieces.

Larissa and Jacob's room is first and Jacob unlocks the door, walking in.

"Just, uh... let us know if you guys need anything... at all." Sam tells Larissa before she walks in.

"Okay." She smiles a little, observing his nervous fidgeting. She walks in, shutting the door behind her.

"Aww... so adorable." Dean teases.

"Dude, if you're gonna date her, learn how to talk to her." Natalie says.

"Shut up." Sam tells them.

He looks down at kissing noises and sees Ophelia making them.

"Shut it." He tells her, putting his hand on her face, gently pushing her back as she giggles.

Dean unlocks their room door and they go in, putting their bags down. Sam lightly tosses Libby onto the bed making her giggle.

Dean goes to shut the door, but stops when he recognizes the man walking out of the room across from theirs.

"Richie?" Dean asks and the guy looks up. "I don't believe it."

"Hey, Dean... Winchester, right?" Richie asks.

"Yeah." Dean nods. He watches a woman walk out of Richie's room.

"This is my sister, uh, Cheryl." Richie says.

"Hey." Cheryl greets.

"Hi, Cheryl." Dean says.

"There." Richie hands Cheryl some money and she leaves. "Well, you know... stepsister."

"Come on in." Dean offers and Richie walks into the Winchesters' room.

"Oh, who is this hottie?" Richie asks, looking at Natalie.

"Way out of your league." She comments.

"And my baby sister, so off limits." Dean says.

"She also has a boyfriend." Ophelia adds.

"I don't have a boyfriend. I have a... dude." Natalie says.

"All right, all right. I won't touch her." Richie says.

"Good, cause I'd break your hand." Natalie says.

"Uh, this is our brother, Sam, and his daughter, Libby." Dean informs.

"Ah, yeah, the freaky twins." Richie smiles.

"Really?" The twins ask Dean who shrugs.

"Yeah, no, that's a little freaky." Dean mutters.

"See? Told you." Dean says and the twins both roll their eyes. "And you remember Ophelia."

"Ah, hey, little Ophi." Richie pats her back.

"Hi." Ophelia mumbles, not remembering him very well.

"How do you two know each other?" Sam asks.

"You were in school and Nat was... you know, working." Dean says.