It was an unread message from Baji.

Why was Baji texting him?

What is this?

You opened the message to only see an accidently sent emoji.

'🐈'

A cat emoji?

Your curiosity got the best of you.

You scrolled up to see their previous messages.

You didnt think you'd see something like that in your life ever.

'Something about y/n is feeling off.. its as if she doesn't care about anybody but herself.' - Baji.

'I dont know what to really say and i dont know if i can agree since we havent spoken in a while' - chifuyu.

'She's honestly has just been pissing me off.'- Baji.

'Sorry to hear that' - chifuyu.

You put chifuyu's phone down.

You layed your head back on the bed.

"God I dont even wanna know what else they talked about.." You said under your breath.

You looked up at the celling for a few minutes and your eyes started to feep heavier and heavier.

You fell alseep next to chifuyu.

YOU'RE MY FRIEND NOW.

You woke up sweaty, out of breath and in slight fear.

It was around 4:38 an in the morning. You were awoken by a dream you had gotten.

It felt more like a nightmare.

Kazutora had killed you during the fight that was going to happen tomorrow.

As soon as his blade went through your body, you felt everything go blurry.

You were sitting up with a hand on the scar of your chess.

You got up from chifuyu's bed and entered the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

You went to check your see a text from takemitchy a few hours ago.

"Y/n you need to make up with mikey. I understand your mad at him but you have to trust me." - Takemitchy

What the hell is he talking about?