.﹟ ❛ ii.

THE SOCCER BOYS PACED AROUND the field for a good 25-30 minutes before their coach declared a break, letting Jehlan and Haechan walk to the bleachers and up to me, Maki, and Iglesia

"Yo, you think if I go behind the bleachers and light this up real quick, ya coach would notice?" I ask, holding up a quick blunt I rolled before we got here, the girls and haechan laughed as Jehlan looked at me with a 'bitch, please' face.

"Yes, he would notice. Go hotbox or some shit. He won't notice if you in the car." Jehlan pointed to the parking lot behind the bleachers.

I smacked my teeth and put the blunt in my ziploc bag, "Nigga, we drove here in Maki momma car. If I smoke in there, her momma gon smell it and we all gon get got."

"You can go to my car." Haechan purposed, holding up his car keys, "My momma won't know, she outta town for a few days."

"Shit, Haechan, you so good to me." I smiled up at him and took the keys, "Ay, I might doordash some shit, I'm hungry as a motherfucka. What y'all want from Cookout?"

The brats told me what they wanted and I placed the order while walking to his car. I texted Maki to tell me when the food get up to her and the lit the blunt.

              NOW I AIN'T EXACTLY THE smartest when I'm high, but I could tell that it had been awhile since I started hotboxing. I looked at my phone and tried to make out the numbers it had on it, 5:03pm.

I looked through some of my notifications and noticed that Maki had texted me a few minutes ago about the food. I hurried out of the car and got my shit, throwing my blunt to the ground and stomping on it. I waddled up the bleachers to see Maki, Iglesia, Jehlan, Haechan and Hyunjin eating my damn fries.

"Shit, I thought you died in that damn car." Iglesia said, picking up some more fries and putting them in her mouth.

"And y'all little niggas didn't think to come see if I wanted the food I paid for?" I sneered, grabbing my plate from them, "And y'all invited a man I don't know to eat 'em."

"Nigga, you do know him. It's Hyunjin." Jehlan said, trying to reach for my fries.

"Have I known him for a few months?" I asked, the group nodding a no, "Then, I don't know this man."

"Iglesia, pass me yo eye drops. Her eyes bout red as a bitch." Maki laughed at me, the others joining in with her as Iglesia reached in her purse and pulled out some eye drops.

"Thank you, momma." I said as Maki passed me the eye drops. Hyunjin eyed me from where he was at as he watched me pour them in my eyes, he saw how they barley had an effect on me.

"Do you get high a lot?" Hyunjin asked as I have Iglesia her eye drops back, I thought about the question before I thought about the answer.

"Every now and then, why?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders, "You just seemed unaffected by the eye drops. So, you either use them a lot cause you're always high or you get red eye a lot."

"What are you? Sherlock Holmes?" I asked, sitting down beside Iglesia, she sat in the very last row in the corner.

"It was just a question." Hyunjin rolled his eyes. I pulled out my phone and texted the groupchat with just me, Maki, and Iglesia in it.

ms. weedandnobrains 🍃.
mane, he finna get removed off the list
cause the attitude ain't it 🙅🏾‍♀️

partyhardy 🍾.
ain't nobody tell you to choose him anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

mrs. iglesias 👩🏽‍🏫.
frl, i say you go with haechan. he a nice mf.

ms. weedandnobrains 🍃.
iglesia just cause you want his dick, don't mean i do 🤦🏽‍♀️

mrs. iglesias 👩🏽‍🏫.
ion want that man 💀
i got my eyes on this fine ass stud
that's rooming across from me.

partyhardy 🍾.
they lookin at us
stop textin y'all

I looked up from my phone and made eye contact with Hyunjin. He shot me a rude expression before turning around and looking at the playing field, "I'm practice a little bit more. You down, Lannie?"

Jehlan nodded his head and put his phone down and walked down the bleachers with Hyunjin. I scoffed, "Ou, he get on my nerves. Ain't even know the nigga for a day yet."

The girls, plus Haechan, laughed. "That's cause he thinks you're a pothead."

"I am. But, I'm also not, I don't get high everyday." I slouch in my seat, this nigga is gon be hard to get it. "How do I prove I'm not a pothead?"

"Just don't come to school high." Iglesia suggested, "If you really want this nigga, change that one thing about yourself."

I started manspreading and went on my phone, opening the camera app. "Damn, he won't lyin. My eyes red as hell."

"Hell yeah they are," Maki laughed, "Them eye drops don't even work no more."

I shrugged her off as she checked her phone, "Oh shit, I gotta go. My momma home and I forgot to thaw the chicken." Maki quickly got up and dashed down the bleachers and said her goodbyes.

"Guess we're gonna be riding with Jehlan.." I mumbled, still on instagram.

"Oh, Jehlan rode with me." Haechan sucked in a breath, "So did Hyunjin."

"Walking it is!" I got my stuff and walked down the bleachers before Haechan grabbed my arm and swung me around, almost making me fall, "What the hell, Haechan?"

"You can't walk from here to your apartment." Haechan rolled his eyes.

"Watch me, nigga." I rolled my eyes and went down the bleachers, I saw Hyunjin and Jahlan talk before Hyunjin rolled his eyes and walked over to me.

"I'm sorry if I was a little rude." He mumbled, I smirked and pretended I didn't hear him.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you." I crossed my arms, giving him a smug look.

He looked down at me and scowled, "I said, I'm sorry for being rude earlier." He said it a little bit louder this time.

I smiled and patted his side before walking around him, "It's alright, pretty boy."

MOE'S NOTES

MOE'S NOTES.
this isn't anything. i just needed to update cause people were actually starting to read the book..