05 // Huh?

No tw

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

You had woke up in your bed, your alarm clock going off. WAIT! it's a Monday.. Shit! You gotta get up for school.

You immediately got up and went to the bathroom to shower, after showering you had changed into your uniform.

You had ran down stairs and prepared a quick snack before going back upstairs and grabbing your phone and bag, before going down stairs and heading out.

While you were walking, you had got a text message, you had opened the message.

(Unknown)

:hello y/n! Lets meet at xxxxxx.

Wow! This definitely doesn't sound sketchy at all. Unknown number texts you and knows your name and tells you to go somewhere? Definitely safe!

I mean you were curious. So why not go there now? I class starts in 20 minutes so I can go there now..

You had went to the exact place the message had told you to, when you were there you had saw someone approach you.

"HELLO Y/N!" A bright and cheerful voice said, it didn't sound like emu.. But it sounded like a childhood friendーwait!

"Y/n-san, I hope you didnt forget about me." The person said.

"Anyway, you might've forgot about me. But my name is mayu! Anyways, you have school don't you?

You jumped into mayus arms, you had been looking for her forever. " where did u go?" You asked curiously, she responded "oh I moved to America, but I moved back to Japan!" She answered

"Oh okay! Anyway mayu, I'm gonna go now.. BYEE!" you said winking at her and then leaving.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

While y/n had arrived at miyamasuzaka academy, you remember you saw a cute shop on your way to your school. Maybe you can visit it after school with mayu or emu?

While you were walking in the halls, you saw a bunch of posters In the halls. That's right.. You still need to join a club.

Your eyes scanned the posters, your eyes landed on a certain one. The photography club.

Photography club might be nice.. Sharing, meetings, meeting new people.. That might be fun!

You decided on what club you were gonna join, the photography club!

You decided to head to your class and settle in, you grabbed your notebook and pen out of your bag, the teacher then walked in the classroom and started teaching.

You started to take notes and um another time skip

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

You then decided you were gonna go to the photography club and ask to join, since its lunch time. I mean this is the time to ask.. Right?

You had walked to the photography club when someone had came around the corner running straight at you. You acted fast and moved out the way.