02 // new friends

Tw: mischaracterisation maybe

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

You woke up and you realised you woke up before your alarm clock, this gives you enough time to get ready.

You showered, brushed your teeth, put deodorant on, and got ready for school.

You walked downstairs and you saw your mom cooking something, with further investigation. You saw that she was cooking eggs and bacon.

You decided to go to the living room to wait for the food to be ready.

"Y/n! It's time for breakfast!" Your mom called out, you sighed and got up and walked back into the kitchen.

You saw your mom placing the food on plates, she put your f/j next to your plate.

You grabbed some bread and toasted it, and spread butter on it. You then returned to the table and ate your food.

After you were done eating your food, you thanked your mom before making your own bento and leaving the house.

On your way to school, you saw a pink haired girl and a sage-haired girl, I mean you obviously knew the pink haired girl was emu but.. Who was the sage haired one?

You decided to go up to them, emu heard footsteps and she immediately turned around. She saw you and her face brightened up.

"WONDAHOI! HI Y/N!" emu shouted, the sage haired girl looked confused, she then pointed to me and said "Emu.. Who is this?"

"Oh! This is Y/n! She is a new friend and she just transferred to my school!" emu beamed.

"oh.. Well in that case, my name is nene." The sage haired girl said quietly.

"That's nice, nene. Do you want to be friends?" You spoke up.

There was a silence for atleast a few seconds.

".. Sure." Nene responded, you were 100% sure she actually didn't wanna be your friend.

I mean who knows? She and me probably have a lot in common.

We then went separate ways to our schools.

We arrived to school pretty early, which gave us time to actually do things before class started.

Some people were playing games, emu actually just left the school and went to kamiyama to be with her friends, I just was looking out the window.

I looked out the window and I saw some girls dancing, they look like.. The group more more jump?

I think those are the exact girls I saw on the live, did Minori, airi, shizuku and haruka go to my school too??

I was happy that a idol group went to my school, but still. It's not like they would ever accept me into their group or even know me as a fan. They don't even know I exist!

I guess.. I should try probably starting my own club, or just focus on my school work.. I mean I don't wanna live the same live everyday, do I?

I'm sorry but.. you don't wanna live the same life everyday..do you? But your thoughts were interrupted by the teacher suddenly walking into your classroom.