04 // sekai

No tww

No tww

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

You woke up, it was Sunday.

You remembered.. The people you met at Phoenix wonderland, they have stage outfits right? My mom said she would sew my stage outfit.. Maybe I should help her?

You got up and went to her room, you saw her sewing a skirt/pants (if u don't wanna wear a skirt, then pants. If u don't wanna wear pants then skirt)

You thanked your mom for making your stage outfit, before going back to your room to put some things up.

You remembered the stuff you bought at the mall, you walked downstairs and grabbed the bags and went back upstairs to your room.

You put the led lights up in corners of your ceilings and changed the lights to your f/c, you hung posters up across your rooms, motivational ones and some from your favorite series.

And you made your bed up, placed your plushies on the bed. After you were done cleaning your room up, you decided to go take a bath.

After washing yourself, you got out of the bath and grabbed a towel to dry yourself off.

Your brushed your teeth, and decided to get changed.

You decided to go down stairs and probably cook something, maybe you can do something else to past time?

You had a amazing idea and ran back upstairs, grabbed a notebook, grabbed a pen and decided to write down what you were gonna do today.

• cook something

• go to Phoenix wonderland

• discuss what type of shows ill do with rui tsukasa emu and nene

• go home

• see if mom is done sewing my stage outfit

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

After you were done writing what you were gonna do, you went to the kitchen and thought about what you were gonna cook. You decided you were gonna cook your f/m.

After cooking it, you then placed it on the table. You then went upstairs and went to your moms room, you knocked on the door and she said "come in"

You opened the door and she was still sewing your outfit, you told her to take a break and come eat something.

She went down stairs and she was surprised you made something, she was happy and appreciated it.