"Again-..."

"Please-..."

"Again-..."

"Please-..." with the last time he said it he spoke it more softer since he watches Pantalone get closer to him. After he said that he feels the other his lips press against his own as Dottore did not hesitate to kiss back even parting his lips for the other. Pantalone took that chance to deepen the kiss adding his tongue into it, entering it into Dottore his mouth while the grip became tighter around the other his jaw.

Since they are so close to eachother, Dottore his nose close to Pantalone his neck he could smell the sweet yet warm smelling parfume the other wears as the smell is welcoming and it reminds Dottore of a odd combination of the warmth you can find around Christmas time and a sweet smelling flower. His tongue happily accepts the other his tongue entering his mouth as their tongues would touch, glide against eachother as they can feel the wetness of the kiss when their saliva mixes together. To Dottore Pantalone tasted sweet and oh how he loved the taste of him. Both men let out sounds once in a while between the wet kiss they are sharing as they are already are starting to feel a little hot. The doctor did like to tease once in a while so he traps the other his tongue between his teeth which had the other grip tighter onto Dottore his jaw which causes him to chuckle and slowly release the other his tongue looking up at him as they pulled away. When they did pull away, their mouths still agape there was a string of saliva still connecting their tongues but when Pantalone noticed that he moves his index finger and middlefinger the move the string away before he would put those fingers into Dottore his mouth, feeling the other maneuver his tongue on his fingers aswell for sucking them all while looking up at him with those red beautiful eyes. Pantalone looks down at the other with a smile moving his fingers deeper within his mouth
"do not bite my tongue-...yet seeing you like this...so obedient, sucking my fingers seeming almost desperate i will forgive you for what you just did" the man spoke all while with his free hand he takes his belt off. When he goes to unbutton his pants though Dottore reached up and grips Pantalone his wrist before he turns around managing to keep the other his fingers in his mouth remaining to suck on them and carress them with his tongue. He did this to signal he will take care of everything like he told the other before, wanting to pleasure him.
Pantalone pulls his fingers now out of Dottore his mouth looking at his now wet fingers satisfied of how wet they are which means Dottore did a good job at doing what he is supposed to do.

"Let me take care of you. You just...sit back and relax" he whispers and unbuttons the harbinger his pants before he would bend down, trapping the zipper between his teeth and pulls it down all while he looks up at the other. Feeling a hand come into his hair he starts to take the harbinger his boots of while he keeps the zipper between his teeth so when the boots and socks are off that is when he lets go of the zipper.

The doctor reaches out to pull the other his pants off but Pantalone has other plans, gripping one of his hands with the free hand that is not in Dottore his hair he stops him from doing so " use your mouth..."

Dottore knows it will be hard to to take the pants off with just his mouth but did he object? No he did not. He moves to Pantalone his waist and bites down onto the waistband managing to pull it down just a little before he had to move on to the other side doing the same there. Pantalone just watches the other do so, watching him struggle and let out sounds of struggle...he almost pitied him so he would help by raising his is hips as with that Dottore is able to pull on his pants to make it go down to his tighs which makes Pantalone be able to sit back down again. Since there is more fabric to put in his mouth now Dottore did just that and starts to pull the pants down till about the other his knees before he has to pull away to catch his breath. "You got my pants all wet with you're drool" the harbinger spoke wiping some drool away from Dottore his chin with his thumb.