"Hello, Sam. Girls." She greets.

"You've been following me since Lincoln." Sam states, his grip on Libby tightening. The woman shuts his laptop.

"Not much gets by you, huh?" She asks, taking a bite of one of Libby's fries.

"Hey." The young girl pouts.

"Mmm. These are amazing. It's like deep fried crack. Try some." Ruby says. Ophelia stares at the woman, confused. She's not able to feel any emotion.

"That knife you had. You can kill demons with that thing?" Sam asks.

"Sure comes in handy when I have to swoop in and save the damsel in distress." Ruby says.

"Where'd you get it?" Sam asks.

"Skymall." Ruby remarks. She grabs a small plate, squeezing ketchup onto it.

"Why are you following me?" Sam asks.

"I'm interested in you." Ruby says.

"Why?" Sam asks.

"Because you're tall. I love a tall man." Ruby says. "And then there's the whole antichrist thing." She adds.

"Excuse me?" Sam asks.

"You know, generation of psychic kids. Yellow-Eyed Demon rounds you up, celebrity death match ensues. You're the sole survivor." Ruby says.

"How do you know about that?" Sam asks.

"I'm a good hunter. So, Yellow Eyes had some pretty big plans for you, Sam."

""Had" being the key word."

"Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. That's right. Ding dong, the demon's dead. Good job with that. It doesn't change the fact that you're special... in that Anthony Michael Hall E.S.P. visions kind of way."

"No. No, that stuff's not happening anymore. Not since Yellow Eyes died."

"Well, I'm thinking you're still a pretty big deal. I mean, after all that business with your mom."

"What about our mom?" Natalie asks.

"You know, what happened to her friends." Ruby glances between the twins who glance at each other, but try not to give their confusion away. However, Ruby sees right through them. "You... don't know. You've got a little bit of catching up to do, my friend. So, why don't you look into your mom's pals..." She writes her number on Sam's hand. "...and then give me a call and we'll talk again? Preferably just the two of us, though." She gets up.

"And, by the way, you do know there's a job in this town, right?" Ruby asks before leaving. Sam's phone rings.

"Hello." He answers.

"Dude, there is a job here." Dean says.

"Really?" Sam asks.

"Yeah. You know that one freak accident we read about in the paper? Turns out there's four more that never even made the paper, all in this... Morning Hill gated community. People falling off of ladders and drowning in their Jacuzzis all over the neighborhood."

"That is weird."

"Yeah, something's up. Something these nice, big gates can't protect them from."

+++

Dean gets back to the motel room where the others are. Ophelia is asleep on one of the beds.

"Something's wrong with the kids in this town." Dean says.

"Yeah. Tell me about it." Sam says. "So, what do you know about changelings?"

"Evil monster babies?" Dean asks.