College

Yoongi :- "here i am again in this drastic college with the same students and everything is the same nothing has become a bit interesting "

Mark :- "hey pretty boy wanna hang out with me ?"

Suga :- " again this same shit " 

Mark- " did you say something " 

Suga :- "no and by the way I don't wanna hang with a filthy boy like you " 

Mark :- " oh really ?" *Smirks* 

Mark :- " boys looks like i need your help to make him understand that if this boy accepts my proposal he wil live in a heaven and if not in hell " *said in deep voice*

Boy1 :- " ok sir " 

The other boys then started to some close to yoongi and even held him tightly they started dragging him when suddenly......

Jin pov 

Where are they taking him and yoongi looks like he has been kidnapped

Jin :- " what are you doing with him?" 

Mark :- " sir today is my birthday so i am going to take him to the place my birthday is being celebrated" 

Jin was going to say something when some teachers called him to ask him something jin told the boys to be right there and not to move 

Mark :- " listen boy in you dare to open your mouth to teacher jin u will make sure he is dead as i have cyanide with me which even a single drop is enough to kill him got it ?" 

Yoongi was too scared and accepted the proposal 

jin again came to yoongi and yoongi said that what he said was correct and jin allowed him happily to go with him.........

Mark's car 

after they all reached over there 

yoongi - " i dont want to drink hyung will kill me if he ever knews "

mark : " nothing is going to happen do you want your brother dead ?"

yoongi was literally forced to drink with that 

after yoongi drank the whole thing he was not totally drunk mark acted inocent and drived yoongi to his house thinking what he will say to jin so that yoongi will be in trouble..........

jin : " OMG YOONGI HOW DARE YOU DRINK"

yoongi : " hEy DoNt you dare raise your voice "

jin was ready to slap yoongi but 

??? : HYUNG dont ....

what do you think the ??? is ? what is going to happen