12.

୨⎯ Mike's POV⎯୧

Will stood up from his bed and walked over to the door. He turned around and looked at me with the eyes 'are you coming or not'.

I looked at him and stood up walking behind him. He stopped mid stairs and looked at me before he whispered.

"Let's first ask for a week long sleepover" Will said before walking down the stairs further.

"Hey mom, I have a question." Will began.

"Yeah sure honey what is it?" Joyce asked. I just stood behind Will unsure what to do.

"Okay so," he looked at me asking me if it was okay to say the reason. With his eyes of course.

"Mike has had some problems at home is it okay if he stays here for the week?" Will asked his mom.

"Oh honey, are you okay?" Joyce looked at me with worried eyes.

"Yeah.. I am" I answered.

"Okay, you can borrow Jonathan's clothes" she said. I nodded and looked at Will who was smiling at himself.

The day had passed on everything had been normal. I explained to Joyce what happened and she decided to call my house and wait until my mom picks up instead of my dad.

I slept together with Will. We cuddled it was nice.

Jonathan came home to and Joyce explained some things to him and he finally agreed to me borrowing his clothes.

When we woke up it was school again.

"Are you ready?" Will asked after we had done everything what we usually do in the morning.

"Yep" I smiled.

Will took my hand and we went outside and walked to school. It was nice to walk together with Will to school. Especially since it's school so we walked really close with our hands intertwined.

When we arrived at school we pulled our hands away. We walked to our locker and I put my jacket in there while Will was changing some books.

I was done so I walked to Wills locker and hugged him from behind. He flinched.

"Hello" He said to me. I just smiled until I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey guys" Lucas spoke. He waved at us.

I waved back before pulling away from Will. He looked confused when I pulled away.

After about 5 minutes everyone was at Wills locker talking about the snowball. It was apperantly this Saturday. I completely forgot. I'm definitly gonna ask Will out.

Max just looked at me every now and than and just smirked before looking away again. It was starting to become annoying but I didn't want to make her feel upset so I just shut it.

It was lunch finally.

"Hey Will, do you think we should tell the party?" I asked Will.