7.

3rd person

They looked over and saw Troy standing in the doorway.

"Oh no" Will said under his breath.

"It'll be okay" Mike whispered to Will.

"What are you two up to? Sucking eachothers faces at the arcade?"

"Fuck off troy" Will said.

Mike looked suprised at Will. Will never really stood up for himself neither did Mike.

"Oh looks like the little fairy got some attitude" Troy said.

"Can you just leave us for once? It's kind of getting old you know." Will said like it wasn't a big deal.

Mike however was so nervous his breath quickend and tears started to form in the corner of his eyes.

Mike already had a whole scenario in his head. It wasn't a good one.

Troy just smirked and walked forward to Will. Mike being the one he is started slowly walking backwards. But when he realised Will was still standing at the same spot he moved a bit forward again.
Trying to protect him in a way.

"Troy stop being such a dick and walk away, there's the door." Will moved to the side and pointed at the exit.

"No thank you I'd rather stand right here." He walked closer to Will and was eventually so close to Will there bodies where almost touching. Troy had to look down and Will up.

"I said fuck off" Will said not looking away from Troy's eyes to try and intimidate Troy.

"I don't think I will." Will didn't say anything but also didn't change face expressions. Mike however was looking down scared at Troy. Troy did many things to Mike and Will. Mike ended up having a trauma of one of the incidents they once had.

Troy looked over at Mike, which made Will look at him too.

"Hey frogface!" Troy said. Mike looked up to see Will with a worried look on his face and Troy with a confident one.

"You look like a fag you know that?" Troy said now walking over to Mike.

The tear Mike had in the corner of his eye slowly fell on his cheek, making Troy have another reason to mess with Mike.

"I could kiss you right now and you would like it. You fucking queer."

"No, I- I- I- I won't" Mike struggled finding his words.

"Yes you would" Troy said in a baby tone while moving his hands to both Mike cheeks.

Mike froze when Troy lifted his hands.

"I know you want it" Troy said.

"No I- I don't" Mike stuttered.

Troy started leaning in. Mike's eyes went wide and tried to run away but it felt like his feet were glued to the floor.

Before the lips would collide Will pushed away Troy with a lot of pressure making Troy fall to the ground.

"Oh looks like your boyfriend saved the day" Troy said with a smirk on his face.

"GO AWAY!" Will screamed. Now everyone's attention was on them.

"You wish"

"I SAID GO AWAY YOU FUCKER!" Will walked over to Troy bending down and punching him in the face.

"NOW!" Will screamed.

Troy quickly got up up and ran to the exit.

Mike was still frozen in the same spot looking nothing. Terrified.