1.

Will's POV

Will woke up from the phone ringing downstairs. He groaned and got up. He looked at the time which said 3:12. "Who the fuck would call at this time at night" he thought.

He knew his mother was a deep sleeper so she would sleep through the ringing. And Jonathan was working overnight.

He slowly walked downstairs to the phone while rubbing his eyes.

"Hello?"

"Hey Will! Can I please come over? Like now?"

"Yes ofcourse" Will knew Mike had problems at home so he didn't ask why he wanted to come.

He quickly went up the stairs to his room. He grabbed lipgloss and put it on his lips.

He wasn't trying to be feminine but he just loved lipgloss after El introduced him to it.

He wasn't out to his friends yet. Only El but she was like a sister to him. El lived with Hopper in a cabin somewhere in the forest.

Mike's POV

Mike was packing his back full of comics and a lot of other stuff to bring to Will.

Tears streaming down his face while hearing the yelling from downstairs.

As quietly as he could he went to the garage and grabbed is bike. He hopped on the bike riding to Wills house.

Quietly sobbing thinking about the fight from his parents.

He tried to stop crying when he entered Wills street.

He tried everything to stay together. When he saw the Byers house he got relieved and parked his bike outside.

Will's POV

Will was sitting on the couch peacefully waiting for Mike. Until he heard 3 knocks on the door.

He quickly walked up to the front door. He opened it revealing Mike.

He had tear stains on his cheeks and was as red as a tomato from the crying.

"Hey- oh my god are you okay?"

"Yeah..."

"Please come inside it's freezing" Will said as he pulled on Mike's sleeve pulling him inside.

As Will closed the door behind him. He turned around and before he knew it Mike was crying in his shoulder. Mike hugging him like it was the last time.

3rd person

Will didn't even hesitate to hug Mike back. Mike eventually calmed down. Mike pulled away.

"Sorry" Mike said looking at Wills shoulder.

"Oh no worries. Really. Are you okay?"

"Not really"

"Wanna talk about it?"

Mike silently nodded.

"Come on let's go to my room" Will said while grabbing Mike's hand and leading him upstairs.

Mike didn't react to this. He was used to it he was always like this with Will.

"That's what bestfriends do right?" Mike thought.

As they entered Wills room Mike walked over to the bed and sat on it.

Mike felt home in the Byers household.

Will closed the door and went sitting across from Mike in Indian style.

"I'm sorry" Mike started.

Will looked confused. "For what?"