*Chapter 11*

2 days later...

So two days were passed after that incident ... Neither Preeta meets Karan nor she received his calls ...she even cursing herself for falling for him ...while on the otherside Karan Is became lifeless ...his body is just numb ...his soul isn't responding him ...and he just hating himself ....he really wants to get her babydoll back ...but it's next to impossible ...his thoughts were everytime revolves around Preeta ...which is making him restless ....

Karan is in his room he is sleeping ...but just then a voice came ...

Preeta:Karan ...utho mai hun tumhaari baby doll

He immediately gets up and started to look around but he found nothing and then again thay echo came to his ear...

Preeta:aao na Karan ...kya kar rahe ho tum ...

Everytime Preeta's voice is get echoed on his ears ....then he closed both of his ears with his Hands ...and his tears were started to escape from his eyes ....

Karan's POV...

Baby doll pls come back to me ...i cant leave without u ...pls Preeta just give me one chance one last chance i promise that i will make everything fine ...but pls just come back to me ..i love you so much ... I am suffering without u ...it's getting more difficult for me ...my soul already lefts my body ..i was just like a crying mess ....i want your love your care your affection ...i want u ...i need u ...

Maana dil daahi song in background...

Preeta i just want a chance to explain myself ...just hear me out once ...how stupid i am ...why the hell did i agree on that bet ....but my feelings for her is geniune .... No i can't leave like this i need to make her understand make her believe upon me ...that how much i love her...

His tears were falling continuously....

Roothe Roothe se savere
Jaage jaage hai andhere
Roothe Roothe se savere
Jaage jaage hai andhere...

Lehron ko kinare
Mil jaayenge saare
Pass Hain Jo lagta hai door ...

Ke maana dil da hi Mera hai kasoor
Aise koi vi na hove majboor
Maana dil da hi Mera hai kasoor
Aise koi vi na hove majboor...

Hmmm.......

While on the other side ... Preeta's condition is worse ....she didn't eat anything nor she is ready to talk to anyone ...Ahaana tried to talk to her many times but she didn't even now her family members to got worried about her health ....

She is just laying on her bed with her stomach ...and crying continuously....

Preeta's POV...

Why ...why the hell u did this to me Karan .. just because of u .. my life is becoming worse...i just hate u ...why did u come to my life ...why i allow myself to fall for the person like u ...who is a Playboy ...who just love to play with the feelings of others... Who doesn't care about anything rather than himself ...who just satisfy himself no matter what how the other person feels...