To young. One direction niall horans love story.

~Chapter one~

"Good morning class. My name is mr. Jones. And I will be teaching history this year. As your senior year you will have to prove your maturity level to your piers. " what a day... Don't they say that on the first day is supposed to be your best? Well this day. Is the worst. I got food thrown at my head and spit balls were pelted at my face and I've been tripped several times.

"Mrs Jennings," mr. Jones called out from his Podium. "Uhh. Yes sir" I asked looking at him and ignoring the constant stares burning a hole in my back. "Can you please repeat what I just said. About the French and Indian war?"

Holy crap!! What do I do. So I looked at the board. And saw just what I needed. " uhh the French and the indians were teamed up against the British. The loser had to go back to where they came from. And the British won" I said while smiling awkwardly at mr. Jones.

"That's correct. But next time the answers won't be on the board. And pay attention next time and stop daydreaming." He said as the class started to laugh. Just my day.

I knew my day wasn't going to get better at home. Cause my mom and dad were drug addicts and I couldn't do anything about it and I couldn't stop them. So I just ignored them most of the time. Sometimes my dad will have his meth heads in our kitchen most of the time. So I went without eating most of the time.

When I got home broken glass were everywhere and it smelt horrible. I find my way around corner and found the walls covered in black soot. I look around some and see my parents and there friends on the floor.. Dead. I drop to the floor and scream.

I rush over to my moms body and scream her name over and over again. I try to find a pulse but there was none.. Same with my dad.. Gone. Where am I supposed to go? What am I supposed to do?

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't take it anymore. I just started to freak out. I took my stuff in my duffle bag and I packed my things. I didn't know where to go. I didn't know what to do. So I just ran. I ran as fast as I could. I avoided all of the people staring at me as I ran past them.

I was keeping my pace until I ran into someone. I quickly got up and apologized and helped him pick up his stuff and I bolted out of the way. Well I was about to start sprinting again until someone caught my arm not letting me go. I turned around and it was the guy that I bumped into.

"Can you let me go? I'm sorry I'm just in a hurry. From something." I said holding back the tears from escaping my eyes. He looked at me and said " love what's wrong?" He had an Irish accent. It sounded familiar. "I'm sorry. I don't know you. And I can't talk to strangers. My pare..." I stopped in the middle of my sentence and started bawling.

People were surrounding me and staring staring. "Do you mind?!? Mind your own business and keep moving" the blonde, Irish guy said as he bent down to aid me as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Hey, it's gonna be alright okay love?" He said helping me up.

"Why?" I asked

"Why what?"

"Why are you so nice to total strangers? Whom you've never met before." I said looking at him with tears filling my eyes.

"Because I care and I don't care if I don't know you I wanna help out" he said looking at me with a smile that spread up all the way to his ears. I couldn't help but smile back.