Chapter 3 - Metting on River Elbe

--Metting on River Elbe--

|  Elbe River | 3rd Person/Narrator POV |

Three ships had just left the Kiel canal and entered the river Elbe that led to the port city of Hamburg and where all Iron Blood and European Crimson Axis members met. But just as the three were to start their trip along the river one of them spotted a ship he never saw before. "If you don't mind me asking who is that? I don't remember seeing her at any of the International Events in the past" The Polonian destroyer said as he pointed at a Heavy Cruiser that looked like an Upscaled Leipzig-Class cruiser. "That is Roon, and that is all you need to know for now," Tirpitz said as she moved her ship in between the two hoping that Roon doesn't see him, since although just like Burza said Roon or any other Iron Blood Priority Research ship wasn't a part of any International Events, Roon in her free time was Intrigued by the Destroyer that more often than not showed interesting tactics during Join-Exercises when Azur Lane was still united. More often than not when Azur Lane held International-Joint-Exercises or 'IJEs' for short, Burza being the only Polonian ship was sought after as he somehow was able to go toe to toe with Light Cruisers and even some Heavy Cruisers not to mention any unlucky, lone and inexperienced Battleship. That wasn't the case during the first 'IJE' that Polonia took part in, when the teams were being chosen the lone Polonian Destroyer was left and was chosen and assigned to a team automatically it was also at the same time when Polonia only had just received Wicher and Burza after they were awakened. Burza quickly showed why Polonia shouldn't have been overlooked as just in the first hour of the Excercise he was able to Intercept the Iris Libre submarine Surcouf, afterwords he did another Impressive feat by taking out the full of herself KMS Deutschland, though she still keeps saying that Burza somehow cheated or was just lucky but quickly after he was taken out by Königsberg, still the team had lost a destroyer they didn't even want at first at the cost of the enemy losing a cruiser-submarine and a pocket battleship. That was his first appearance and his later ones made him even more respected in the eyes of the other Kansen, but one Kansen held more than just respect for him, she was intrigued by the lone destroyer able to defeat enemies that were stronger than him up to a certain level and when he found such enemies he didn't run away without a plan. During a different Excercise, Burza was left in a two-to-one battle against KMS Prinz Eugen and KMS Leipzig, the battle seemed easy to predict as maybe he stood a chance against them in a one-on-one battle but not in a 2v1, Burza then seemingly started to retreat which prompted the two Cruisers to give chase but then when Leipzig started to overtake Eugen due to her size and speed he opened fire in such a way that Leipzig panicked and steered right into Eugen causing her to crash into the Light cruiser, effectively taking them both out and winning his team the Excercise. But now the Kansen that was so intrigued by Burza found him as Tirpitz was too slow to block the line of sight and Roon saw him, she was interested in him as from what she saw, he seemed interested in fighting, sometimes even brutally but unlike her, he was composed and a soldier of God, fighting to the death with only those who deserved it.

"Guten Tag, Blücher, Tirpitz" Roon said as she slowed down her pace so that she would join up with Tirpitz's little convoy. "Hallo! (Hello) Roon" Blücher yelled as she exchanged pleasantries with the other Heavy Cruiser, all the while Tirpitz moved Burza onto her ship under the pretext of wanting to check if he didn't suffer any injuries during their crossing of the canal. "What brings you here?" Blücher asked as she knew that Roon was supposed to be out in the Arctic. "Mein Kommendant has decided to send me somewhere else." Roon said as a sadistic grin appeared on her face "Is everything alright Roon?" Blücher asked as she knew how Roon was enough to guess how she reacted. "Ja, he won't hurt me or anyone else... ever," She said which told Blücher everything. "Soo... what brings you here as in, the Th... two of us," Blücher asked wanting almost slipping up and telling Roon there was someone else with them, but Roon already knew. "I just wanted to know who you picked up," Roon said as Blücher now realized that she saw Burza "Uhh... well we... picked up an... Vichyan destroyer?" Blücher said trying to lie her way out of the problem, "That flag on him didn't seem like the one of the Vichya Dominion" Roon said once again indirectly stating that she knew who was with them "Well... you said him?" Blücher asked with horror in her voice. "Ja and I would be glad if you didn't lie to me Blücher," Roon said as she dropped all pleasantries and said the last words with anger in her voice "So will you tell me straight or should I check for myself" Roon continued as Blücher sighed "Well we were leaving a naval base near the Polonian border when we received a distress call from Burza... Hood almost sunk him when we got there but she retreated once we got there and... now we are going to Hamburg since there is no way he would reject the offer of joining Crimson Axis seeing what Azur Lane or rather Royal Navy did to him and his people." Blücher said as Roon only smiled at the thought of finally meeting the famed Burza himself "Was that so hard to say the truth, Blücher?" Roon asked not expecting an answer and made her way towards Tirpitz's ship much to the protest of Blücher. At the same time, Burza was in Tirpitz's Infirmary where she was 'examining' him for any 'damages' but he knew that she wanted him there for another reason but he didn't care enough to cause a scene over such a trivial matter. "So did you find anything?" he asked as Tirpitz finally had to finish "Nein, you are all good." She said as the destroyer stood up from the bed and started to walk "But how about I offer you something to drink since you probably didn't eat anything for the last days" Tirpitz said as Burza stopped and realized she was right so he didn't protest "Very well, lead the way" He said as he opened the doors and followed Tirpitz as she made her way to the cantine of her ship, at the same time Roon was also on Tirpitz's ship stealthy moving around trying to find the pair.