twenty ; arabella styles

Start from the beginning

"Know what?"

He shook his head, "What happened between the two of you last night? Weren't you having your date night?" I shrugged and told him everything. Louis looked sorry for me, a look I never wanted to see coming from him. "Why didn't you text or call me as soon as he walked out? I could've gone out to get him."

"Louis, you're a sweetheart but I didn't want to disturb you after everything you have already done for me. I'm already going to spend my whole life repaying you."

"You should've just called me and we wouldn't have had this problem. Do you understand that, Arabella?"

"I don't even know what problem you're talking about."

"Even Harry is on his way back because he is so pissed off. Like, how could he do that to you?" He continued to ramble.

"Louis!" I said, grabbing his face between my hands and making him look at me, "what in the world are you talking about?"

"I know you don't want to hear this but you need to know," he whispered, grabbing a hold of my hands, "when Niall went out last night, he didn't just go to get drunk. He cheated on you. With some Victoria Secret Angel he had a thing with a few months ago."

I was taken back with what he had just said. Niall could never cheat on me. He knew how much that would hurt me. No, it wasn't true.

I let out a nervous laugh and shook my head, "I don't think you know what you're saying. Niall wouldn't even think about doing that to me. Not in a million years."

"Ara, I know you don't want to believe it but it's true," he grabbed the remote and changed the channel, "the moment she got there, he was all over her. My friend was there last night and he saw it all. He wasn't sure if it was him but now we do." I watched the screen, looking at the love of my life touching and kissing a girl from his past. "And, that's not the only thing." Louis whispered.

I looked over at him, his face disoriented because of the tears in my eyes, "What... What else is there?"

"Oh, munchkin," he whispered, cradling me, "I'm so sorry but you have the right to know."

"What else is there, Louis?" I whimpered, already knowing the answer.

"He, um, he fucked her."

Hearing him say it out loud made me break out into sobs. Niall couldn't. He told me he loved me. He couldn't do this to someone he loves. I mean, I understand he was angry but even I would never cheat if I was mad at him.

"He made love to me last night and then everything with Charles happened," I whimpered, "that is how he got back at me?"

"Sweetie, I am so sorry."

"I guess I'm not really meant to be loved, by anyone." I mumbled.

"That isn't true."

"Louis, it's okay," I snuggled closer to him and sighed, "I tend to love more than be loved and I've learned to accept that now."

"Of course you'd be snuggled against him," I heard Niall seethe, "or anyone, to be honest. Like the little slut you are." He raged on. "And Louis? Eleanor was right to suspect you cheating on her with Arabella. I'm seeing it with my own fucking eyes right now."

"Niall, you better shut your stupid fucking mouth before I do it for you," Louis roared, gently pushing me aside so he could stand up, "you're the fucking reason I'm comforting her. After you went last night and cheated on the girl who loves you for you. A girl you've literally been waiting you're whole life for."

"What the hell are you-"

"Niall, don't even try to weasel your way out of this. It's all over the news. And I actually have an eye witness for your stupidity," Louis ran his fingers through his hair and looked over at my emotionless expression, "how could you do something like that to her? You know what she's gone through and this was it. This is what broke her completely. You were supposed to be the guy who made her life better." He groaned. "Just wait until Harry gets here. You're fucking screwed, mate."