Alexandra Watson

I'm pretty sure nursing sick people, scheduling patients for their next appointment, checking up patients for any sign of sickness, injecting needle from your buddy partner to get a sample of their blood to see if they're positive or negative of any known disease will be the end of me, in summary, I don't belong to any medical course they offered, how I knew this? It's simple, I'm scared of blood, I hate taking patients urine as a sample for our group project, I faint when I see my blood, well maybe not faint but I get five shades paler than my usual skin tone, so it's close to fainting though.

But on the brighter side my parent's let me choose my choice of course since according to them it is I who will be on that job either working with a smile and a light heart or a frown with a doubtful mind and not them.

Old people and their "oh so wise" words.

I'm pretty much undeniably mad about how my friends wouldn't let go of the issue about me turning down offers from the world's greatest medical schools rather choosing to be a librarian, I would be jumping with full joy if I find out that these schools wants me, if I were an entirely different person, if I have had buried myself with Nursing books and learned to create and manage a care plan only then would I be likely to cry with glee, but that's the thing, it's reading and with it comes feeling what it says, minding the tone of a sentence and catching the flying meaning behind it, in medical books they have none of those, but with books I've learned to love to read I find them there a lot and my heart flutters and I get this sweet sensation on my tummy that I never want to stop and keep delving through heaps of books and hope that when I am reminded of a certain book it also feels how I feel and will want me to read and read for it.

I sight dreamily.

Books are what I want to surround myself with. Helps me calm down when I'm not sure of how my day will go on or how will it end.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and as I opened to see whose message it is it just got me thinking whether I've chose the right friends to be with.

My emotions are just for myself, I don't like other people to see me smile or frown, I lack skills at socializing,for instance, I don't look at the person speaking and i bite on my nail thinking of another topic or I would just nod and answer them with one word when they want me to agree with something i don't understand , I place my pen down on the table and stretched my legs then put my right leg above my left leg while I am thinking, but when I'm inside the library I know when to and when not to act these habits I drew a line between my school and personal life just like that, I would be a mess if that ever happens.

Maya: No sh!t sherlock, we're going 2nyt!

But then again, no one can do everything perfectly, for an example , I'm bad at picking who I should hang out with. My parents never noticed that since they would prefer work over family, I wouldn't be so shocked if they end their marriage any time soon due to lack of their communication and maybe intimacy, mom's never been the sentimental type and dad's got like no time for drama, so I could say they won't be bothered, even the slightest, if someone hands them a divorce paper, they might just sign on it as if they were to close a business deal, but maybe that's just what they prefer to show.

I breathe in slowly then out again.

Mom's home. I still don't know when she'll be leaving.

I hid my phone under my table after hitting send button. I grab my pen and sit straight on my seat looking down on my test sheet. Bitting on my lips I intently look at my answers.

Sir Peyton walks and as soon as he sees my test sheet all filled up he leans and tells me I may pass and go, I did just that, I stood up and grab my bag. As I step out I look sideways, Phew no weirdos on the loose.