Dylan Roberts

"He's got your eyes and with Amy's hair he looks like a total cutie" Saph gushed on and on.

Ting!

Just like that I get what Saph is blabbing about and so I asked her how old he is and how does Amy provide Justin his needs daily. Justin is a good name, she named him well and I knew she would give him all the best things in the world, "She's working from 5am 'til 7pm so she drops Justin at a daycare near where she live, just two blocks away" She continued "She sometimes don't want to move when she wakes up because Justin is so sensitive, then there was this one time when he stirred and woke up then just crawled on top of Amy while she was asleep and just babbled random sounds and didn't cry for 2 hours, 2 hours straight Dylan, he didn't cry he just babbled and it's the most adorable thing he had ever done", she sighs.

"He's got my eyes" I whispered to myself. I grinned at thought of my son.

It feels different, almost exciting, no, I am excited, ecstatic even, I hope to meet my child some time soon, just not now.

I can't stop thinking about my son.

Justin.

Justin might be just a baby yet I know that he's one tough boy to handle or he might be soft and cute as Saph would describe him...but he's my son, he may have to inheret some of my characteristic. Why do I think all these? I haven't even met Justin, heck I'm not sure if Amy would let me see him, and hug and kiss my son.

Is Amy doing well with our son?

Probably yes.

Is he giving his mom a hard time?

What are you!Five? of course she can handle her son. She's a mother now!

Is she able to provide him well with his needs?

Most probably yes, dickhead.

Will he be happy to see me?

What???No he will NOT be proud to meet his other maker! Goodness! make up your mind, jackass!

Damn! Why don't I just ask Saph where Amy and Justin lives now and then I'll go a buy a present for both of them on my way there.

Or maybe not.

Why not?

Because I'm not ready and I can't just pop right into Amy's life just like that, she'll be mad.

Whew! I thought you're as naive as I thought you were, luckily you aren't. Sounds something like what Saph would tell me.

Wait, Saph? Impossible.

Better believe it, nah that's just my other self doing the talking.

But I'm just thinking and not talking. Now you're whispering.

Only Saph would be answering me that way, but she can't be.

"Yeah jackass, I just did, because who would? I mean, right?" Grinning, she stretched her arms waving around the empty seats.

Shit! I was actually talking. Didn't think I'd speak my mind. I grin back and look forward.

"Yeah,who would answer my thoughts if not for the slyest fox that's seating beside me",she looks at me baffled half angered then folds her arms infront of her so I continue,"Oh God please" I intertwine my fingers infront of me "If you are listening do forgive this female being who knows nothing but utter explicit words and move seductively even infront of her brothers.", "Oh God make her mouth speak only the good and her moves be generous"

"good and generous?"

"Please Oh God Lord do take away this satanic of a woman-"

"Hey!"

"-away from the evergreen"

"Rude" She whispers.

"Amen" After that she splashes water at my shirt, standing up I run for the water hose plugged to the water tap then upon reaching it I twist the tap at its fullest, grinning I turn to my back and see her in an awkward shield position, I feel the water flowing as the hose moves to the fast flowing of the water and then as I was just about to aim at her she was holding my phone infront of her,both her eyes closed, holding it tightly infront of her, making me shoot somewhere else just not at my phone.

Tsk! Smartass. I lowered the hose then decided to pour little amount onto my palm and walk towards her.

"It's Delilah" she tells, as she stood awkwardly with my phone still infront of her, still her eyes closed.

Kill me if that kid isn't doing what he's told to do.

"Hey Lilah" I greeted with a cheery tone then winced and put the phone away from my ear, damn! That kid's not home yet.

"Yeah yeah I know, they were working on a science project and I did bring him clothes, his medicine and food" I walked away from the pool then sat on one of the bean bags, "No, of course not, lilah I would never. Mark is a responsible young man, he's a boy scout lilah"

I sound like a nanny making sure everything is all and well.

I nod to what she's telling me, about what to do with his things when he arrives and what to cook for him, "Yes..really?", "Okay sure, no problem,I got this, you know how me and Mark are cool with things" I heard her sigh of contentment then bid her good bye.

"Yeah bye" Sighing I turn around and see Saph looking with the fake smile and googly eyes and standing too close to me so I step back,  unsure of the meaning behind her face, "What are you? a dog?" I fold my arms in front of me and said " Or a bitch" though it didn't falter that annoying look on her face I put my phone in my pocket and start walking inside, even if I wanted to stay a while longer and do nothing with Saph I need to check up on Mark and make sure he's not wearing a tutu and lipstick.

"I want to go with you" I heard Saph say. I grab my keys and walk to the fridge grabbed a bottle of milk ang chug then put the lid back on then close the fridge, "Sure" I grin, "Really?" She sound pleased and excited at the same time, "yeah, so you'll be assisting me with getting him out of that Chloe's house"

"Oh"

I face her with a big smile, "Mark is a kid Saph, not a guy, not for you to flirt with" I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Bummer" Her mood dropped from "Cheerio! cheerio! mate!" to "oh no sh!t, fvck no" in a matter of 15 seconds, yep I counted it, because I'm cool that way at ruining people's day.

Specifically; her day.

"You're kidding"

"Am I? , then who do you think was that lady who called me? my mom?"

"But he might be 16 so, maybe we can work it out"she reasoned.

"Are you out of your effing mind?" I frowned " do you even have one right now? because nothing you say makes sense"

No response.

"Oh just get a move on" I said as we head to my car.

"That is a crappy car you've got" she stated with more emphasis on the word 'that'.

I open my side and start the engine then shortly it roars to life then died down and I did this a dozen times before it started properly.

"All it needs is proper care and attention I said after I roll down my window, "You coming or what?"

She looks at my car with a sneer and then just got in, her seatbelt strap on and we drove to fetch Mark.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Second Chapter took me long because of requirements and also projects. But now I'm free I'd probably be able to update every thursday or maybe saturday.