𝘚𝘌𝘗𝘛

— n

n. k —
* . :・🕷゚ ࣪𖥻 ,, 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 ,, ! 𖤐˖ ࣪ ◝⚠️╰╮
▐ 疼痛▐        (𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘵; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯)

 :・🕷゚ ࣪𖥻 ,, 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 ,, ! 𖤐˖ ࣪ ◝⚠️╰╮▐ 疼痛▐        (𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘵; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯)

ೃꉂ𓂃 you were currently humming the song that played throughout the beauty supply store. you needed to get some things for your starter locs... yeah you were locing your hair.

you and smiley had decided that you were gonna make it official that y'all were friends. i mean i guess y'all were already friends but now y'all have a label on it; even though it seemed like he saw you as slightly more than that.

you didn't mention to him this 'new' hairstyle you were getting because you didn't even know you were gonna do it— but you only live life once so fuck it. merliah came with you to make sure that you grabbed all the correct things since she was the one twisting them. she was currently walking alongside you, picking up a couple of things for herself as well.

"so... how's it been going with you and this boy?" you ask, making conversation while looking for a specific product but glancing to the side of you just to see her blushing. you looked away with a small smile on your face as you continued your search and waited for her to answer.

"uhh... everything's been good— r-real good actually." you hum in approval while giving a slight head nod; keeping your eyes on the self but taking notice of how she suddenly became nervous. you look up from the shelf and turn your head to look at her, "you okay?" you furrow your eyebrows, concern making itself evident in your voice as well as your face.

she looked at you with a dampened smile before she started grinning— profusely.

"y/n he treats me so good— like a princess actually! he makes me so happy, taking me out on dates, checking in on me, and making sure that i know that i'm that bitch all the time!" merliah rambles as she releases little squeals; the grin on her face growing the more she spoke about him.