𝘋𝘌𝘜𝘟

— n

n. k —
* . :・🕷゚ ࣪𖥻 ,, 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 ,, ! 𖤐˖ ࣪ ◝⚠️╰╮
▐ 疼痛▐ (𝘥𝘦𝘶𝘹; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰)

 :・🕷゚ ࣪𖥻 ,, 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 ,, ! 𖤐˖ ࣪ ◝⚠️╰╮▐ 疼痛▐        (𝘥𝘦𝘶𝘹; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰)

ೃꉂ𓂃 you were currently trudging through the packed hallways to the school parking lot. you were very much exhausted and you still had about three more classes left.

guessing that merliah got over that minor little prank that you did which in your opinion was pretty harmless but she begged to differ.

she texted you during class asking if you wanted to grab something to eat for lunch to which you agreed; thanks to your chick-fil-a craving. you were very hyper-aware this time around making sure that you didn't accidentally bump into somebody... again.

you looked around you and you had a straight path ahead of you; watching people walk into the cafeteria, or outside. hearing some light footsteps behind you; which you just chose to ignore and continue onto your path.

they were getting closer though and you hoped that this person whoever it was, was not trying to talk to you.

just wanting to make it to the parking lot in peace so that you could eat your lunch since in all honesty, you were in a bad mood from not being able to eat your breakfast.

'just keep walking y/n, they might leave you alone.' you mutter really were hoping they would. you were almost to the door, when you heard, "yo." you moved your feet a bit faster trying to make it to the door which was so close; just barely in your grasp.

"yo, girl who bumped into me!" the person semi-shouted.

you paused, 'fuck. what does he want?'

making the ultimate decision to stop; knowing he would carry on with bothering you when all you wanted to do was get something in your stomach. you sighed, slowly turning around to face his direction; annoyance was written all over your face as well as your figure.