I'm not sure who exactly came up with rules, but I'm having fun.

Leo, on the other hand, is losing... bad. He's down to his t-shirt, boxers and socks while everyone else is practically fully clothed. He seems very upset, but everyone is too drunk to notice or care.

"MTV Top Ten Video Countdown!" Harry screams, catching everyone off guard.

I jump in front of me to a single pillow placed strategically on the floor. I steady my footing, looking up to see if everyone is still in. I see mostly everyone alone in their spots, taking a swig from their drinks, but then I look to the kitchen.

Harlow and Mitch are both standing on the kitchen table, and now they have to duel.

Tensions rise in the room as they both think really hard about what number to throw. We all hold our breaths as they count down to three.

"One... Two... Three!"

Harlow holds four fingers up and Mitch holds one, and they both sigh in relief. They both take a drink and contemplate their next moves.

"MTV Top Ten Video Countdown!" I yell out once I have my next spot located.

I jump to the side table by the couch, taking a sip from my drink. I look up to see everyone planted firmly in their spots, my eyes scanning the room slowly. Just as my eyes pass Leo who is standing on the pillow I just left, he stumbles a bit, his foot touching the lava for just a second.

"Leo! Strip!" I scream out, slurring on my words.

"What! No! I didn't slip!" He tries to defend himself, but I know what I saw.

"I saw it with my own two eyes!"

"You're drunk, you don't know what you saw!"

I scoff in offense, "Okay, well even if you didn't slip, now you have to strip for being rude to your girlfriend!" I taunt, waving my fingers around in the air.

He rolls his eyes dramatically, slowly leaning down to rid himself of his socks.

"Strip! Strip Strip!" We all chant as he throws his socks onto the floor.

"Hey! Do you not know about pollution man! You just threw your socks straight into the lava!" Mitch yells out, looking genuinely disappointed.

As they bicker, I locate my next spot. It's a risky one, but that's why I choose it, because no one else would take that risk. "MTV Top Ten Video Countdown!" I yell out, throwing my body forward.

I jump onto the coffee table, knocking into two other bodies. My brain feels like it's swimming as I look up at who I have to duel with.

Leo.

And Harry.

Oh my god.

"Oh shit!" Faye laughs loudly, and Zayn slaps his hand over her face.

This could not be worse.

"A triple duel!" Zayn slurs, his eyes wide.

"How will this even work?" Leo asks, looking very uncomfortable with this situation.

"You all have to duel at once, if two of you have the same number, you get sentenced to hell!" Mitch explains the non-existent rules.

We all take a breath in, the stress of the situation weighing on all of us. I can feel everyone's eyes on us, sensing the awkwardness around us. I look up at both Leo and Harry, trying to read their minds and not choose their numbers.

Harry stares at me blankly, a small smile on his face. He doesn't appear like he cares what the outcome is of this. What if he gets sentenced to hell with Leo? Oh god.