LUNATICS: Write With Me

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a special chapter I wrote for KUMU Write With Me session. Thank you so much for joining the live and writing this special chapter with me.

LUNATICS

Christmas Special

MAY TATLONG Christmas party ang Bachelor's Village. One was the lunatics Christmas party, then the Amazonas and the last one was the family Christmas party where everyone comes together to celebrate Christmas with everybody.

Today was lunatics Christmas party and the lunatics decided to celebrate it in Shun's orphanage. This was their first time celebrating like this outside the Bachelor's Village.

And for some reason, Khairro arrived early at Shun Kim's orphanage, and he was holding a clipboard, ready for the day.

Khairro frowned at the clipboard. "Wait... why the fuck am I doing this again?" He was a Chief of Police for fuck's sake!

Gusto pang magreklamo ni Khairro pero naalala niya kung bakit siya nandito.

He lost to "Rock Paper Scissor" game. Kaya naman nandito siya ngayon at inaalila siya ni Shun Kim.

At saka hindi lang naman siya ang natalo. There were four of them. Him, Terron, Reigo and Dark. Plus, Knight since the Spaniard Count volunteered for his "book of life" experience. They were not even shocked with Knight anymore. Only he would find joy with this experience. 

They're all here to help and wait for the lunatics' gifts that would arrived today since the party will be held this afternoon.

Khairro was assigned to record every gift for report.

While Dark, Reigo and Terron were responsible for documentation, counting the gifts, help carry it to the orphanage and other menial tasks.

As of Knight, his brother-in-law... well, nobody knows.

"I wonder what those lunatics will buy for the kids..." Dark mused while leaning on his Ducati. "I hope it's something decent."

Terron glanced at the orphans playing in the large field inside the orphanage. "Well, it's Christmas and it's for the kids. I'm pretty sure it'll be fine."

"Si Shun na talaga ang pinakamasaya ngayong pasko." Sabad Reigo na inaabala ang sarili sa hawak nitong digital camera. "Naka-kutong na naman siya."

"Shun owned the largest orphanage in the country." Wika ni Knight na nakaupo sa hood ng taxi nito. Sa dami ng magagarang sasakyan ni Knight, hindi talaga nila maintindihan kung bakit ang hilig nitong gamitin ang taxi nito. "It takes a lot of resources to take care of children."

"He gives scholarships to the orphans as well, right?"

"Yeah," it was Knight who answered Khairro, looking proud.

"Kaya panay kutong ni Shun e." Naiiling na sabi ni Dark pero wala namang bakas ng pagtutol sa mukha nito.

The lunatics loves to complain about Shun, but at the end of the day, they always gave in.

"He was an orphan himself before he was adopted. That's why this place is very important to singkit." Ani Knight. "He's a kutungero Philanthropist."

"More like Robin hood."

"Nope. Mas sosyal pakinggan ang Philanthropist. Para naman magmukhang kagalang-galang ang singkit na 'yon."

Umayos ng tayo si Khairro ng makitang may pumasok na truck sa gate ng orphanage. "Looks like it's time to work."

Sumunod ang tingin ng apat kung saan nakatingin si Khairro.