"i'm sorry, leo."

TW: starving, over exercising, insecure reader. ————————————————————
"Bye, angel." Leo said softly as he gave you a soft peck on your lips, closing his eyes.

You hugged him one last time and kissed his neck softly before he got in the taxi and left for the airport, he had to travel for work.

You were sad, of course. You were going to miss him so much. But you also thought this was a good time for you.

The reason it would be a good time is because; you didn't have to eat. You wanted so badly to lose weight, and whenever Leo saw that you wouldn't eat he would instantly stay by your side until you finished your whole meal.

He didn't care about your body, appearance or anything like that. He liked you for the person you were.

Leo would be gone for a whole month, which made your thoughts get crazier and crazier.

As soon as Leo left you emptied your fridge and only put water bottles, apples and cucumbers inside; thats what you were going to eat for a month.

          TIME SKIP ONE MONTH
You were overexercising and starving yourself, god you were so tired. But you kept going because you thought maybe Leo would be happier if he saw you skinnier than before. I mean, he's coming back today. At least you want to make him happy.

You had lost 6kg. You definitely looked skinnier, but your skin was paler. You knew that Leo would immediately get worried about you, but you just hoped he wouldn't notice that.

You looked at the clock and saw that he would come back in exactly 30 minutes. You had bought yourself some new clothes so you decided to get ready.

You prepared yourself and the house, and now you were sat down waiting for your boyfriend.

You were reading peacefully until you a heard a knock, your heart started beating faster for no reason and a giggle escaped from your lips.

You opened the door and greeted him with a big smile and a kiss. He kissed you back, smiling. Until he took a good look at you, his smile dropped.

"What have you done to yourself?"

"What?"

Leo held your face carefully and said; "Honey, have you been eating anything lately?" You knew that you weren't. Fuck. You didn't like lying to him, but you had to.

"Um, yes. I have. Why?"

"Don't lie to me."

You felt tears in your eyes that quickly rolled down your cheeks. He let go of you and walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge. You were now just worried sick, what have you done.

You went into the kitchen and tried to find an excuse. "Leo, I-" you whimpered out until he interrupted you.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?"

"I wanted to look prettier." You cried out. He came closer to you and held you gently. "Oh sweetheart, you're already pretty, no need to do this."

"I'm sorry, Leo."

————————————————————

A/N:

hi ! this is the first chapter so no judging <3.

also, i decided to write about this since i am in recovery from anorexia and i just feel like this makes me feel more comforted in some way? idk.

anyway, take care of yourselves lovelies !!

💘💘.