CHAPTER TWO, the one with theo raeken & hayden romero

There were many reasons why she glad her brother can drive and has his own car

There were many reasons why she glad her brother can drive and has his own car. One of them is because of the fact he would take her to school. She wouldn't know what she would do if she had to take the bus. She walked beside Stiles and Malia up the steps that led to the school.

"So you ran a background check, and all you found was a speeding ticket?" Malia asked Stiles.

Stiles nods. "Speeding ticket signed by Theo's dad eight years ago."

Nova looks at him with confusion, holding onto the straps of her backpack. "Okay, why is that important?"

Stiles sighs, stopping at the top of the stairs, and turns to face her and Malia, who had stopped walking as well. "Who speeds?"

Nova shrugs. "I'm sure a lot of people do."

Stiles glances at her with annoyance. "Not the answer I was looking for." Nova just shrugs in response. "People trying to get away from something."

"Well, how many tickets do you have?" Malia asked him.

"None." Stiles responded.

"But you would have, like, a million if it wasn't for dad." Nova reminded him and once again Stiles looked at her with an annoyed expression. She just smiled at him, finding it amusing she was annoying him.

"I don't know, Stiles." Malia said, tilting her head to the side. "I mean, I see why you're worried. He's really hot."

Nova nods in agreement. "Not to mention great hair."

Malia points at her in a sign of agreement. "And a perfect body." She looks back at Stiles, who looked at them with wide eyes. "You should definitely feel threatened."

"Thank you." Stiles sarcastically comments. "Because I do. Now more than ever."

"You want me to torture him?" Malia questioned, saying that as if that was nothing.

Nova cringes, glancing around nervously. "Probably shouldn't say something like that out in public, Malia."

"She's right." Stiles points at his sister. He shakes his head.  "And no, I don't want you to torture him."

Malia shrugs. "I'm pretty sure I can take him."

Nova chuckles. "I'm sure you could, Mal. But you're not doing that."

"I have a plan. Alright? There steps to doing this right." Stiles said.

Nova raises her eyebrows at him. "And the steps are?"

"We get the story. Verify the facts. You find the piece that doesn't fit, and...And catch him in the act." Stiles replies. "That's how you should do it." He rolled his eyes when he noticed Theo arriving to school.

Nova looks over in the direction Stiles is looking at, seeing he was looking annoyed because of Theo this time and not her. Theo looked at the three of them with a smile and waved. Nova couldn't help but smile and waved back at him.