Chapter V

" A Fathers will, and a daughter love, a mother's compassion, and aunts joy, a grandfather's passion... all be put to test for time to tell..."

As Jaune and Cinder where sitting in one of the chairs he was teaching her the basics like reading books, in which little cinder loved, as a cat Faunus sat next to cinder as cinder looked up as a wolf tail popped out from under her small shirt surprising Jaune but smiled as he knew the girl next to him it was Princess Blake Belladonna of Poland A black panther Faunus as her amber eyes carefully watched cinder before introducing herself to the young wolf Faunus as Cinder found a new play mate with Blake.

(Princess Blake Belladonna of the Royal thrown of the belladonna family they are close Royal friends to the Kaiser Family in Prussia as both developed alongside each other as Blake grew up with Jaune during their childhood years together till they...

(Princess Blake Belladonna of the Royal thrown of the belladonna family they are close Royal friends to the Kaiser Family in Prussia as both developed alongside each other as Blake grew up with Jaune during their childhood years together till they adult years, and both families had plans for their Empires to be connected... but unfortunately her twin sister Bell became a White Fang commander only second after Adam Tartarus and was disowned by the Belladonna family."

As Blake and cinder where book fanfic but Blake was more into mystery novels then the picture ones... as Jaune smiled as he un shelved his sword everyone stopped talking and looked at the sword as it had a blue handle with a a beautiful golden guards as the blade had a golden & blue design as the blade itself had rune writing on it

 as Jaune smiled as he un shelved his sword everyone stopped talking and looked at the sword as it had a blue handle with a a beautiful golden guards as the blade had a golden & blue design as the blade itself had rune writing on it

But they also noticed that Jaune's eyes glowed pure green as he held it. As Blake gently shook him the glow in his eyes vanished and he looked at her in question.

Jaune; something wrong?

Blake: yes you did your thing again...

Jaune: shit...

Blake: language!

Jaune: I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!

As Jaune was slapped in the back of his head by Blake, as she was disappointed in him, but little cinder was laughing cutely as her tail wagged from side to side. As jaune shelved his blade everything contained going smoothly as the airship docked the three walked out with cinder holding Jaune's hand as both Jaune and Blake looked at the beacon academy (a college side) as they both walked away from the docks.

Jaune: so anyone see an auditorium anywhere?

Blake: I see one it's only like 10,000 feet from us.

Jaune: good to know( looks at cinder) you ready?

Cinder: yes let's go papa!

Jaune gives a light laugh as they walked towards the auditorium but when a white hair girl was yelling something to the younger girl somewhere between 18 to 17 years old as Blake went over and ruined her "talk" before coming back and sighed, overwhelmed by the girl yelling at her...

Jaune: went bad I see?

Bake: jawol it did.

Jaune: ouch, and I thought Schnees we're bad, and there's my proof.

Blake: agreed

As the three walked away to the auditorium to listen to Ozpins boring talk as Glynda and ozpin talked like in canon they left to the ballroom and slept with their night clothes as Jaune came out without a shirt showing off his perfect 6 pack abs showing giving all the girls nosebleeds and passing out as they boys where jealous of Jaune's gigachad ripped body as sat next to cinder as little cinder sat on Jaune's lap they both read with the broken moons light and both fell asleep with cinder asleep on Jaune's chest as his chest rose up and down throughout the night listening to his heart beat... both prepared for tomorrow.

TBC...