"So was this mission...all for nothing?" Asked Yuji as his voice began to break.

"Did we come here just to fail?!" Yuji shouted as he turned to face Chromastone directly. The Crystalsapien had no expression on it's face as it simply glared at Yuji.

"No...we didn't." Began Chromastone in a tone of mild uncertainty,as if he was struggling to convince himself as well.

"Itadori... when it comes to saving people,we can't always save everyone. And that's one of the hardest things to accept about the job." Yuji's grip on his left fist tightened even further,as it seemed that he was struggling to accept Chromastone's words.

"But that's exactly why we have to find the strength to make sure that they didn't die in vain... Said Chromastone boldly, causing Yuji to look at him with the corner of his right eye.

"...To make sure that no one else has to go through what they did." Yuji's eyes fell to the floor as his expression became downcast. Silence was all that stood between the two boys, as neither said a word to the other or made a sound.

"What now?" Said Yuji with sorrow as he looked back at Chromastone fully.

"We take them back. Make sure they get to their loved ones..." Said Chromastone as he turned to point at the corpses.

"...Give them closure..." Yuji's somber expression immediately turned into a determined one.

"Alright." Said Yuji.

"But before we do that, there's something more important we have to deal with." Said Chromastone before walking past Yuji.

"What is it?" Asked Yuji.

"Fixing you up." Said Chromastone as he picked up the broken remains of Slaughter Demon before walking towards Yuji's severed hand.

"Huh?" Said Yuji in confusion as Chromastone picked up the severed hand and began walking towards Yuji.

"Wait, Tennyson I'm not sure a surgery's gonna ..." Began Yuji.

"I'm not talking about a surgery." Interrupted Chromastone, surprising Yuji.

"I have an alien that can heal your hand, and another that can fix your sword." Explained Chromastone, leaving Yuji speechless.

"Once you're patched up,we can leave." Chromastone then offered the remains of Slaughter Demon to Yuji,to which the latter looked at the shattered blade with reluctance.

"Ok." Said Yuji with a sigh before accepting it and putting it back into the sheathe around his waist.

"But I wonder though..." Said Yuji as he brought out Sukuna's finger from his left pocket.

"...If eating the finger I have with me could help me heal." Theorized Yuji as he brought the finger towards the severed hand.

"I don't know much about that to give a real opinion about it, but I can say you should be careful." Advised Chromastone.

"Yeah, you're probably..." Suddenly,a mass of flesh began to form around Yuji's hand before it took the shape of a hand, thus restoring his right hand. It wouldn't stop there however,as a mouth would form within his palm and consume the finger.

"Gahh!" Shouted Yuji in surprise before clenching his stomach he bent forward slightly. The familiar black markings appeared on Yuji's face.

"What the?" Shouted Chromastone would shock as he took a step back. His once widened single eye narrowed as the moment the black markings disappeared, the familiar red eye and mouth appeared in it's place below the right side of Yuji's right eye.