Raphael | What have you done to him?!

Start from the beginning

As Leo faced Casey, he saw that he was still angry at him. The boy used his body to break the wall to get to the other side.

"Look, I know I'm not the Leo you knew in the future, and maybe I never will be. This whole time I was sure my family needed me, but the truth is I need them. If we're gonna survive this, we have to do it together." He said.

The two bashed the wall, breaking it. They were out of the mess. Leo could see clearer through the hole now. The wall led to an elevator shaft. He jumped and grabbed the cable and began to rope up. Casey smiled and roped up the elevator shaft.

"Hull intergrity 4%. Breach imminent. Good luck." The Shell Tank said.

The three were huddled together in fear, Y/N was comforting the brothers while looking around the area to make sure nothing comes through the tank.

"Good. We have an imminent amount of time." Mikey said happily.

"Imminent means soon, Mikey." Donnie corrected his younger brother, making him more scared, but this didn't stop him. Mikey stood up from his huddled position.

"Don't worry. I'll save us with my mystic hands." He gritted his teeth tightly and held his hands out. He began to sweat but he realized, nothing is happening.

"Casey must have been wrong about me." He whined.

Mikey and Y/N looked above them and saw dents coming through the ceiling. He grabbed Donnie by the shoulder, who was crying in fear.

"This is it, Donnie. WE'RE GONNA GET CRUSHED!" He rapidly shook him. They cried.

"Knock, knock!" A familiar voice spoke out from outside the tank.

"April?" Mikey asked.

"Anyone order a rescue?" She asked. Splinter and herself held out chemicals, ready to attack anything.

They dodged and threw viles at the oncoming tentacles. April noticed spikes above her and immediately moved away from them.

"Boom goes the herbicide!" She yelled and threw the chemicals at the vines that held Shell tank in the air. The door opened and Mikey instantly embraced his friend and father.

"April! You saved us!" He said with tears of joy.

Splinter wrapped around Donnie and Y/N, embracing the two.

"Uncomfortable with emotion." Donnie malfunctioned.

"Where is Leo and future boy?" Their father asked.

"Somewhere in there." Mikey pointed at the tunnel, that was block from the kraang-infected train's destruction.

"Faster! They're this way. I can smell them." They heard the kraang behind them, they began to freak out.

"She found us. We gotta move!" April said and they began to ran, trying to not get spotted by the creature.

Leo and Casey opened the elevator door and noticed that the tower was also infected. They climbed out and began to look around the place.

"Oh man, is this what the future looks like?" Leo asked.

"Nope, the future is worse. Much worse." Leo lifted up his wrist and tries to contact Donnie.

"Donnie, Mikey, do you read me?"

"Come in, Leo. Come in, Leo." Donnie responds back.

"Donnie, Donnie, where are you?" He asked worriedly.